Chapter 14

Eve's POV

The next morning was a rare morning. I didn't feel like I was going to die of vomiting all of my insides out. No one had to pull my hair back. I had no morning sickness.

Since that put me in a nice mood, I skipped into the kitchen where everyone was eating.

"Good morning boys." I smiled.

"Good morning Eve." They all replied happily.

"What's for breakfast boys?" I asked, opening the fridge.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Harry laughed at me.

"I'm not sick, I'm having a boy, and I have five wonderful boys by my side." I shrugged, making them smile at me. "How'd you sleep Zayn? Did I take up too much room?"

"I was fine, but it looks like you were fantastic. I've never seen you so cheerful." Zayn raised his thick eyebrows at me in surprise and amusement. Just one more thing he did that was attractive.

"I think your bed might be a bit more comfortable than mine."

"Yeah, that's it." Louis grinned evilly, flicking his eyes between Zayn and I. I rolled my eyes, but if I was being honest, I'd say I wish there was something going on between the two of us. I wished he'd held me all night, letting our bodies mold together, and he-

"Anybody in there?" Harry waved his large hand in front of my face to snag my attention.

"Sorry, what?" I tore myself from my thoughts of Zayn and came back to reality.

"I was asking if you've thought of boy names yet." Harry repeated.

"No, not really." I shrugged. It sounds absurd and selfish, but lately I hadn't been thinking about the baby at all.

"I have a suggestion." He smirked at me.

"Let me guess." I sighed in a bored tone. "Harry."

He was silent, but smiled at me cheekily. "I think it's a nice name." He finally said.

"Niall's way better." Niall, of course, contorted.

"I was thinking something more like Louis." Louis interjected.

Before I knew it, the three of them were bickering about whose name was better.

"Mine is more attractive!"

"Mine has a great meaning!

"Oh please! Zayn's name is better than that!"

"You wish your name was as manly as mine!"

I plugged my ears as Liam and Zayn watched in amusement. Zayn had already asked me about his name, and I told him I'd think about it. The only one who hadn't yet asked was Liam. I figured he would later, or let me be.

"GUYS!" I shouted over them, causing them to stop fighting.

"I'll consider all of your names, but you need to stop fighting or else I won't pick anyone's name."

"Sorry." They mumbled, and sat back down in their rightful places on the table.

"Are you hungry Eve?" Liam asked me, changing the subject. "I can get you some eggs, tea, and a crumpet with jam you want."

"Sure. Thanks Li." I smiled at him as he got up to fetch me something to eat. The room was filled with the sound of forks hitting plates and cups of tea being set back on the table.

"What's today's agenda?" I asked no one in particular.

"I think we were just gonna chill out today." Zayn answered me shrugging his perfectly sculpted shoulders.

I nodded, but then frowned. "You lads should go out for once. Go to a club or something."

"No, you can't drink." Harry pointed out, remembering the idiotic comment he made last time about how he wanted all of us to go out for drinks. At least he was absorbing information.

"I can't, but that doesn't mean you can't. I'll stay here. I wouldn't mind."

"We don't want to leave you alone. What if you go into labor or something?" Harry asked. I take that back, Harry was such an airhead sometimes.

Everyone groaned at him, and I explained. "I won't have the baby for another four months. I'm positive I won't go into labor tonight."

"Oh." He smiled simply.

"So will you do me a favor and have some fun for once?" I urged them.

"What do you think boys?" Louis asked.

"I say lets do it!" Niall fist pumped.

"Yeah!" The rest agreed.

***

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Liam asked, the other boys trickling out the door.

"I'll be fine!" I insisted as I practically pushed him out. "Have some fun!"

The lads had called Dani and El, making plans to meet them at Funky Buddha. I ordered some Chinese, got a container of ice cream, rented four movies, got my duvet out, locked every door and window, and was set for the night.

By the time they left it was already 8 pm, and they said they'd be back around 11 or 12.

Grabbing a pair of chopsticks, I laid out on the couch and popped in the first movie. It was some romantic comedy that looked like it'd just pass the time. I dug into my noodles and shoved a big bite into my mouth.

Though I'd gotten used to it from when they had to work, the house still seemed really empty. I felt alone. But I knew how deprived from any sort of fun the boys had been. I felt absolutely awful for tying them down.

I finished my dinner in a matter of minutes, and started to actually pay attention to the film.

My stomach was making me feel really squirmy and uncomfortable, so I laid down on the couch, positioning a pillow beside me and another one for my head to rest on. Finally feeling like I could rest, I let my eyes close slowly, drifting off into a peaceful, dreamy world.

**

I woke up to a silent house in the morning, around eight. Not even a minute after waking up, I felt a nauseous feeling creeping up my throat.

Running to the nearest bathroom, I spilled what felt like all of my insides into the toilet, making hurling noises along the way. I threw up at least three more times before I stood up and brushed my teeth.

"Ugh." I grumbled, looking at my dreadful reflection.

Deciding I needed a shower, I hopped in, only taking about ten minutes. I snagged a towel from the rack and wrapped myself in it, proceeding out of the door and into Zayn's and my room.

As soon as I saw the sight in front of me, I was unable to keep myself from shrieking,and quite loudly too.

What. The. Hell.

Contact Me! 

Instagram & Spapchat: lexanoelle

Twitter: noellexa

YouTube: In external link

Tumblr: quietgirlloudworld

Blog: alexanoellejones.blogspot.com