Chapter 3

Eve's POV

I hadn't had a very good sleep. I kept waking up to pee. I probably woke up around 10 times just to go to the bathroom. That being said, I wasn't very comfortable sleeping either. I kept on tossing and turning, trying to find the right position to sleep in.

When I woke up, I was almost relieved that I was finally done with that restless night. But as soon as I stood up, the relief was gone. I was sick again. My forehead began to sweat and my gag reflexes teased me. I scurried off to the bathroom, making it just in time to spill anything I'd eaten before into the toilet. I couldn't help but make hurling noises as my stomach jolted forward. It was disgusting. But I had to remember that soon it would all be worth it. I would probably be giving birth by August. I shivered at that scary thought. I wasn't ready for a child.

Before I could even comprehend what was going on, I was accompanied by 5 crazy people in the bathroom, all asking me if I was okay and if I needed anything.

"Eve, are you okay?"

"Is this morning sickness again?"

"Do you need something? Anything?"

I rolled my eyes and flushed the toilet, pushing everyone out of my way so i could brush my teeth. Everyone was quiet as they watched me.

Once I rinsed and spit out, I flipped around putting a hand on my head, sighing at them. "Do you honestly think someone who's pregnant, sick, and irritated wants to be cramped up in the bathroom and bombarded with questions?"

"Uh..." Harry hesitated stupidly.

"No!" I shouted with exasperation. "No I don't. So please, please leave me alone." I pleaded with a calmer voice.

"Sorry, Eve we were just-" Niall tried to apologize, but I cut him off.

"Yes, thank you. I get it. You were just trying to help me. But really, the only way you can help me is by leaving me alone." I said.

I met eyes with Zayn while I talked to them. He seemed to understand exactly what I meant. Obviously he had no clue what it felt like to be pregnant, but he got that I didn't want to be bothered. So he was the first one of all of them to file out of the bathroom.

Eventually, everyone followed him and I was alone at last. I let out a shaky breath, leaning against the counter with my head laying low and my eyes shut. I felt so awful. I don't know how long I stayed there in the bathroom, but it must have been a little while because there was a light knock on the door.

"What?" I snapped, not meaning to sound rude. I just wasn't in the mood.

"Uh.." I recognized Liam's voice immediately. "We're going out to breakfast. I'm assuming you don't want to come?"

His voice sounded unsure, like he was almost scared that I was going to hurt him or something. I sighed, giving him my reply. "No, but thanks anyway."

"Alright, well Zayn is staying to make sure you're okay, and he wants to sleep a little more." Liam informed me before I heard his footsteps getting farther away, and the closing of the door. That's sweet of Zayn. I knew it was mostly because he wanted sleep, but the thought of him here was nice.

Deciding I needed a shower, I slipped into the steamy water. I washed my hair, face, and body before stepping out back into the chilly air of the house. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me so it looked almost like a tube dress.

You know what I mean.

The point is, I felt a whole lot better, and a whole lot hungrier than I was before.