Chapter 20

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EVE....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Today was the day. I was finally eighteen. An adult. I could drink. (Not that I was going to while I was pregnant). I could get a tattoo. I could make my own decisions. Disappointingly, I read up on it, and pregnant people shouldn't get tattoos, so I had to wait for that one.

"Thanks everyone." I smiled at the five boys in front of me. They'd woken me up with that beautiful birthday song, and brought me blueberry pancakes. Thank goodness I wasn't feeling sick.

"Zayn said those are your favorite." Niall smiled, shoving the stack of pancakes closer to me.

"Zayn was right." I grinned, locking eyes with the beautiful boy who was standing in front of me.

"What do you want to do today Miss Eighteen Year Old?" Louis asked, ruffling my hair while I dug into the meal in front of me.

"Eat." I replied with my mouth full.

"What else then?" Liam asked.

"We really don't have to do anything. I don't know, really." I shrugged.

"Okay, we can at LEAST do presents." Louis shouted, running out of the room and returning with his arms full of wrapped gifts.

"You guys didn't have to." I shook my head.

"This is all from me, actually." Louis smiled proudly. "I could only carry mine."

Everyone else left the room briefly, coming back with the same amount of presents in their arms. Each of them were dumped next to me onto the bed, where Zayn usually sleeps.

"This is way too much." I told them.

"Babe, please. This didn't even make a dent in our fortune. You have to remember who we are." Harry smirked, and handed me one of his gifts to open first.

I tore the gift wrap open to reveal a box. Inside laid a very nice looking ring with a stone on it. "It's a mood ring, so we always know if your in a bad mood or not."

I chuckled and slipped it on. "Thanks."

Harry's presents ended up being that ring, an 'I love Harry Styles' tee shirt that somehow came in maternity, a TopShop gift card, nail varnish, a lovely pair of slippers, some more pregnancy books, a card that I decided I'd read later, and as if I needed it, their newest album. The whole time, he wore a cheeky smile that made me laugh.

"Thank you so much Harry." I smiled, reaching my arms up so I could hug him. I also gave him a slight peck on the cheek and moved on.

Louis' presents were a lot more, um, random. I received a mug, some really nice sunglasses, a pack of those sticky glow in the dark stars you put on your ceiling, a gorgeous maternity sundress, some goldfish crackers, a new pair of sandals, and a pillow pet. I took a wild guess. "Eleanor helped you with a few of these, right?"

"Yeah." He smiled sheepishly. I could tell. I laughed and thanked him just as
I had with Harry.

Niall was up next. He gave me a box of chocolates, a gift card to Nando's, an adorable bracelet, a few phone cases, some lotions and sprays, a nice baby blanket with a blue elephant on it. It was absolutely adorable. I couldn't help at crack up at the next gift, which was an American thing. A snuggie. Apparently it was a blanket that you can wear.

"Thanks Nialler." I beamed, kissing his cheek after a Horan Hug.

"Alright, Eve. I guess I'll do your presents now." Zayn told me after Liam signaled he wanted to go last.