Chapter 36

Eve's POV

"Okay Miss Payne, you're all set to go." The woman at the front desk smiled as I gave her the last signature I needed for Aiden and I to be discharged from the hospital.

"Ready to go see your home?" I asked Aiden even though he had no clue what I was saying. I absolutely loved looking into his big brown eyes and seeing him look back up at me.

I looked up and saw Zayn come in with Aiden's car seat/ baby carrier so we could cover him up from the paparazzi. According to everyone who'd left, there were swarms of them. I didn't understand it since I wasn't the famous one, but nevertheless I wanted to protect my new born baby. He was only two days old.

The last few days consisted of eating, sleeping, feeding Aiden, and spending time with my amazing boyfriend of only a few says. Even though it was such a new relationship, I felt like we'd been together for a long time. We talked about so much, but never ran out of topics. I loved Zayn and he loved me, and that's all that mattered. That and Aiden.

As soon as we had Aiden strapped into the seat and covered it with a blanket, Zayn took the seat by the handle and held my hand with his free one.

"Lets go." I told him, taking the first step out of the hospital. Our first time being out as a family. As soon as I stepped into the fresh air, a crowd of paparazzi and fans bombarded us and it got really difficult to get through to the car.

"Eve, he's crying." Zayn shouted over the ruckus.

It was so loud that I couldn't even hear Aiden's cries.I sighed and started to walk more forcefully through the crowd. "Excuse us, we need to get through." He tried to be polite, but anyone with a brain could tell he was irritated.

Eventually we made it into Zayn's Bentley, but of course the paparazzi took lots of pictures and asked a trillion questions that we ignored.

I sat in the back with my baby while Zayn drove carefully after I told him he wasn't allowed to run over any of the sleazy paparazzi that were still blocking us. I did my best to calm Aiden down as he cried. His little fists were balled up and he squirmed in the seat. I whispered nice things into his ears and kissed his chubby cheeks in an attempt to make the crying stop.

I could feel Zayn watching through the rear view mirror so I called him out on it. "Eyes on the road, Malik."

"Sorry, sorry." Zayn took his hands off of the wheel and put them up in mock surrender.

"Zayn!" I hissed so I didn't upset the baby.

"What?" He gave me a look of innocence and returned his attention back to driving.

"There's a very important child in the car and you need to be extra careful with everything." I scolded him.

"I know, don't worry babe. I'm sorry."

"It's alright." I smiled and bent down to kiss Aiden's forehead. Even his forehead was cute.

****

We got home to a group of people, Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, and Danielle all attacking us with hugs and wanting to see Aiden who had fallen asleep in the car.

I shushed them and whispered, "He's sleeping. Be quiet."

"Sorry." They whispered back.

I turned to Zayn. "I'm going to go put him in his crib. Can you take the overnight bag into our room?"

"Sure." Zayn nodded and then kissed my cheek before he headed into our room. The house was quite clean, which was nice. I could tell it was the work of a maid. Zayn was the only remotely neat one out of all of them.

I took Aiden out of his carrier and stood up to take him into the nursery before I was stopped by two very excited girls.

"When you get back we're having a talk." El ordered giddily.

"Alright." I laughed.

When I came back from putting Aiden down for the first time, I was pulled into a random closet by the same two crazy girls. "Spill it." Danielle said. I couldn't help but laugh at their shamelessness.

"Okay, um, my water broke so Zayn and Liam took me to the hospital. Then they had me choose one person to have in the room with me and I picked Zayn. I was in labor for what seemed like forever, and then he told me that he loved me and he's been waiting to tell me. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I obviously said yes. It was incredible." I gushed.

"Oh my god that's so cute." Danielle pretended to cry.

"Finally." Eleanor added.

"Then time flew by and Aiden was born. Zayn and I agreed that he would be Aiden's dad, which is great for Aiden. Zayn's pretty amazing with him. He loves him."

"I think I just died inside." Eleanor grabbed my leg and started to flop around, similar to a fish, while Danielle continued to cry. At this point I wasn't even sure if she was faking it.

I really needed some new friends.

"Can you both get a grip?" I asked incredulously.

"No. The answer is no." Dani cried.

"What's going on in there?" I heard a slightly muffled voice ask from outside of the closet.

"Help me!" I yelled and the door opened immediately. Standing in the closet doorway were Liam and Harry, Liam with a golf club in his hand and Harry carrying a water bottle. Good thing nobody was actually in danger because those two would be no help at all.

"Glad to see that you're prepared to protect me." I dead panned.

"This was the first thing I saw." Harry tried to defend himself but ended up slumping his shoulders.

I was eventually able to escape the closet of fangirling and got back to the nursery so I could check on Aiden.

The door was already creaked open, and I discovered that Zayn was already in there, standing over the crib with a warm smile on his face.

"Hey." I whispered to him. He whipped his head up and saw me and smiled even more.

"Hi beautiful." He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist gently.

"How's he doing?" I asked.

"Great. I love watching him. He's precious."

"He is, isn't he?" I smiled.

"You made a beautiful baby."

"I know. Luckily he doesn't look much like his real dad." Zayn tensed up a bit since I had mentioned Andrew. He wasn't a fan of his, which was understandable.

"Are you hungry?" He changed the subject.

I shook my head. "No, but I do know something that I might want on my lips right now."

"Yeah?" Zayn's faced slowly inched closer to mine.

"Yeah." I replied, closing the space between us and letting our lips mold together. It was weird because I felt like we were made for each other. Our personalities and bodies were so compatible it couldn't not be meant to be. Zayn was special.

Contact Me!

Instagram & Spapchat: lexanoelle

Twitter: noellexa

YouTube: In external link

Tumblr: quietgirlloudworld

Blog: alexanoellejones.blogspot.com