Please leave

BETH IS DEAD!!!! Dammit why lord?! She's so perfect and adorable! I hate everyone and everything right now. I want to curl up in a ball and cry. Like bruh I feel like a family member died. 11/30/14

Also I've found that the guy I like is Japanese not Korean. I talked to him twice and I think he likes me.

"Man that's a lot of dirt." I said as I rinsed off. Daniel groaned and I turned to him.

"Hurry up." He grumbled.

Since I had been gone he also had the shower renewed. It was so huge like twenty people could fit in here there's a large bench in here too and there are three shower heads. One shower head is on the ceiling, one in the back, and one in the front.

"There are like two more you can use." I said.

He yanked me back into him and licked my neck.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about." He whispered.

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about." I said in an innocent voice.

He spread my legs and slid his fingers up my clit. I closed my legs and he pushed them back open.

"Stop moving." He groaned. He turned me around and pushed my back against the shower wall. I groaned as he slid his cock around my clit.

I closed my eyes and balled my hands together against my chest.

When he pushed in I gasped loudly and held on tightly to him. I moaned as he slid deeper inside of me.

My feet weren't in the shower floor. Every time he pushed in my feet dangled in the air, every time he pulled out I was on the ground.

"Oh Daniel." I moamed.

"What's wrong with you?" Daniel asked. I opened my eyes and looked around.

"A-what?" I asked. We're in his office. Clothes on.

It felt so real.

"You're making weird noises." Daniel said with a smirk.

I still felt discombobulated but shook my head.

"Um nothing I'm just a bit-"

"Horny?" He interrupted.

"Um....yeah." I said honestly in a whispered voice.

I looked down at my crotched which was somewhat soaked. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Daniel put his hand on my thigh and I pushed it away.

"Sorry." He said while chuckling.

"Its not funny shut up." I hissed.

"Does this happen a lot?" He asked with a smile. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Only when I'm....frustrated. Ugh why am I telling you this?" I said while covering my face.

"Because you're my mate and you love me." He whispered in my ear. I shook and stood up.

"Don't. Don't do that." I groaned.

"Don't do what?" Daniel's Mom asked as she walked in.

"Good. You're here. We need to talk about your living arrangements." Daniel said professionally. I sat back down next to him and covered my crotch.

"What do you mean Danny? I live here." She said in a sweet voice.

"I understand that you were the Luna but you've been gone for a long time. I know what you're trying to do and that's not okay." He said in a serous voice.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and she looked directly at me.

"That! That right there. You can't stand Ashley and you're trying to ruin us. If you can't accept it you need to leave." He said before slamming his hand down on the table.

"Daniel, I am your mother and as an elder I can take this pack back from you!" She yelled.

"Not without probable cause. I'm a great Alpha and everyone loves me." He growled.

"Marrying someone who doesn't care about you is a probable cause for taking my pack back." She growled.

"If I didn't care about Daniel I wouldn't be here now. What did I even do to you?" I asked.

I know I'm not Daniel's mate and I'm marrying her only child but that doesn't mean she can treat me like this. Its been five years.

"I know what you're trying to do and I won't have it! My son may not see it bit I know everything!" She yelled before she got up and left.

"I'll get her to leave." Daniel said as he shook his head.

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE