Wedding

I kept my head in the crook of Daniel's neck as we danced. We didn't pet each other go for hours and people just let us be after all the dances I did with other people of course. My Dad made me dance with him twice and I tried to force Nathen to dance with me but he went to play with his friends.

I kept my eyes closed and smiled the entire time. Daniel would talk to me sometimes and I'd respond. I knew for sure Daniel was happier than I was.

"Can I dance?" Someone asked. I turned around and a small growl left my lips.

"Who invited you?" I hissed trying not to cause a scene.

Daniel's Mom rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"I'd like to dance with my son before you deprive him of everything he's worked for." She retorted.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Dance with her then she can leave." I said to Daniel before walking towards Grey.

He was talking to someone then turned away from him with an attitude. He smiled at me then rolled his eyes.

"People are so dumb. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I want to be a fucking girl. I'm a man who likes men. I like being a man for fuck sake." He said dramatically.

I sighed and hugged him. We began dancing and I looked up at him with a smirk.

"Yet you call yourself Queen bee." I questioned.

"I'm Queen, king, princess, prince. I'm better than everyone of these peasants so whatever puts me on top." He said as he spun me around.

"I'm not a peasant though." I said with a smile.

He looked down at me and nodded.

"Yes you are. You're just the best looking peasant." He said seriously.

"Oh you're such a bitch."

"I'm sorry you feel that way." He said just as a faster song came on.

We both laughed loudly as we danced. That is probably the funniest rude joke someone could ever use. (I use it often)

I looked around and spotted Daniel, his Mom and his Dad all standing close to each other. This is the first time I'd ever seen them stand as a family. It was weird but it looked so nice.

Daniel's Mom was smiling, actually smiling and his Dad was smiling too so was Daniel. They were talking but I didn't listen in on the conversation.

"Ashley!" Someone called.

I turned and smiled at my cousin Terry. I rarely ever get to see her and she's younger than me. She's the daughter my Dad's younger sister.

"Terry! You came!" I said excitedly as I hugged her.

I know got sure when we were younger we'd spend lots of time together and get in so much trouble at daycare. Her parents moved when she was six and I was nine. Saddest day of my life. Even though we kept in contact it was hard to see each other because her parents love to travel.

"Duh! I haven't seen you since before the whole thing with Kayden. I want to see him!" She said loudly.

"No. I'm not here." Grey said sarcastically.

I sighed and turned back to him.

"Sorry. Grey, this is my little cousin Terry. Terry, this is my friend Grey." I explained with a smile.

"Hi." Grey said with a smile.

"Grey? I like that name." Terry said while shaking his hand.

"Daniel is talking with his parents right now so maybe later or something." I said as I glanced over at them.