Her interview

So I was reading comments from the first book and some of you are assholes. Like wtf I'm not a robot I have feelings too. Don't bitch and complain about something you're reading and voting on. I see who votes it pops up in my notifications. Like it really pisses me off because I didn't force you to come and read this story. YOU clicked on this story YOU read it and YOU added to your library not me!

Some dumb girl was all like 'I'm twelve and I can write better than that.' I went to her profile and she couldn't even fucking spell. Like gtfob. Now!

Sorry for the rant...not really.

· · · · · · · ™ · ™ ™ ™·

"Ugh its already August." I grumbled as I got out of bed.

August 3rd to be exact. The closer it got to the wedding the more stress and nervous I got. Daniel, on the other hand, was doing perfectly fine. Its ludicrous!

"Five more months unlit we're married." Daniel said with a smile as I grabbed my toothbrush.

"How do you not feel any anxiety?" I asked before I began to brush my teeth.

"Because I know I'm marrying the love of my life. The weird sexy girl I'm going to be with for the rest of my life." He said.

My face turned red in the mirror as he began washing his face.

When I was done in the bathroom I went straight to the closet.

"So you're serious about this job?" Daniel asked as I slipped on a dark red dress along with a black cardigan.

"Yes. I told you already, journalism is what I really want to do. Support me or at lest pretend to." I said as I slipped my shoes on.

Daniel sighed and wiped his face. I knew he hated the fact the I was going for a job interview with a Catch magazine. (a/n I made it up) He didn't want me to leave again even though he hasn't admitted to it yet.

I'm not his pet I'm his future wife and I should be able to have a life outside of the pack.

The hours for this job aren't even long. I won't even be in the office most of the week.

"I will support you in everything you do." He said with a smile.

I grabbed my lipstick and smiled back at him.

"Thanks, babe." I said before putting my lipstick on.

I grabbed my purse and we walked downstairs.

"Can I at least drive you there?" He asked as I grabbed a banana.

I peeled it then nodded as I bit into it.

"Of course just don't be late picking me up." I said seriously.

I groaned realizing that I forgot to do my hair. It must look a mess. I grabbed a brush from my purse and slowly brushed through it as I followed Daniel out to the car.

"You look fine." Daniel said as he opened the door for me.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You're just saying that because-"

"I actually think you look good. You know I don't lie when it comes to your looks." He said as he stared the car.

"Thanks." I said quietly. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Type the address into the GPS." He said as he slowly drove down the street.

When Daniel dropped me off I was so nervous I was shaking. He kissed me trying to reassure me that I was going to do fine.