Forgetful

I walked back in the house and it was dark. I guessed that Daniel was asleep so I quietly walked upstairs. When I opened the door Daniel jumped and quickly pulled his boxers up.

"Ooh Daniel." I giggled as I went to take my shoes off. "That's why you were so grumpy."

I tried not to think of him doing that to me. I made sure to breathe steady.

"Shut up, Ashley." Was all Daniel could muster up.

I walked to the door.

"I'll sleep in the guest room so you can have some alone time." I mumbled.

Daniel grabbed me with his other hand(I know what you're thinking) and pulled me back into the room.

"I need to sleep next to you. We can't have sex for another two weeks, I need this." He said seriously.

I turned around and pecked his lips.

"If you're stable enough." I joked as I went to get in bed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Daniel said before walking off.

"Okay."

I laughed and hid my face in the pillow.

When Daniel came out he was naked. He smiled and came to kiss me. I kissed him back of course and moaned as his hand gripped my breast. I wiggled out of by shorts in no time and the same with my shirt. Daniel pushed in two fingers with a hard thrust. I screamed.

"Ashley, maybe you should go in the bathroom." Daniel commented.

I opened my eyes and my face went red instantly. I began to shake then I calmed down.

"What are you looking at?" I asked Daniel as he climbed in next to me.

"Someone can't get their libido under control." Daniel said with a smirk.

I glared at him thenpushed him.

"You we're the one who was all pissy earlier." I argued while trying to get comfortable on Daniel.

He grabbed my ass and kissed my neck a few times.

"Two more weeks. Best sex of your life and the best wedding gift." Daniel whispered.

Those are literally my only motivation to keep going because I've got big dick Daniel in one corner and a nice trip to The Great Wolf Lodge in Denver along with great sex in the other corner.

My parents and Daniel's Dad along with his unwilling mother will pay for us to stay there for a three week honeymoon. They'll pay for everything if we stick to this abstinence challenge.

I didn't want to go all out and I really do enjoy indoor water parks. No tan lines.

"I'll stick with those." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

The next morning I woke up and Daniel wasn't in bed.

I heard something downstairs and I quickly sat up. I couldn't smell Daniel but I smelled two other scents.

I got out of bed and grabbed a baseball bat from under my side of the bed. The scents smelled familiar but there was something on top of them. I knew they were male and that means they're probably bigger than me.

I quickly but quietly walked down the stairs.

"Hurry up." Someone whispered.

I ran into the kitchen with the bat in my hand. I wanted to stab them when I noticed who it was.

"Really? You fucking assholes." I growled.

Felix and Johnathan stood in my kitchen with baking tools all over the kitchen.

I sighed and softly hot the bat on my head.

Just tear their arms off. They won't be able to touch anything that way. My wolf growled in my head.

"Um, Ashley, you're not supposed to be up." Felix said awkwardly as he tried not to look at me.

Most of the time he's a big fluffy teddy near you want to hug but times like now, I want to kill him.

"What the fuck did you two do to the kitchen?!" I yelled angrily as I walked in.

I heard the front door open and I growled at Daniel. With the baseball pointed at his chest.

"Ashley, I thought you were sleeping." Daniel said with bags in his hands.

"What's going on?" I asked through my teeth.

He looked at me then smiled.

"You don't know what day it is?" He asked.

I dropped the bat and rolled my eyes.

"What day is it Daniel?" I asked, entertaining him.

"Seriously? You don't know?" Johnathan asked.

"Fuck! Just tell me." I said loudly.

"Ashley, it's December first." Daniel said slowly.

I looked at his amassed expression and the front door opened.

Honey ran in and jumped on me.

"Happy birthday, Ashley!" She screamed. I felt my face heat up as Honey let me go. "What's wrong?"

Daniel laughed and and shook my shoulders.

"Ashley forgot her own birthday." Daniel said while laughing loudly.

I smiled and put my hands on my face.

"It's okay, Ashley, everyone forgets their birthday sometimes." Honey said with a smile.

"I've just been so stuck on the wedding I forgot." I grumbled into my hands.

"You're good, Ash." Felix said with a spatula.

I sighed and let ours a small scream.

"I'm 24. Oh fuck I'm old." I whispered.

Daniel snorted and rolled his eyes as he went to sit the bags down.

"Thanks for the hint, ass." Daniel said.

"You look good old, not me." I mumbled as I walked into the living room.

Honey sat on my lap and smiled at me.

"Ashley, don't be so stressed. You're fine." She said trying to make me feel good.

"I just- ugh fuck I'm so stupid." I said as I melted into the couch.

Honey got off and pulled me up.

"We can spend all day in bed of you're upset. It's your birthday." Honey said.

I yawned and let her drag me to my room.

"That sounds great." I said.

"First brush your teeth." Honey said seriously.

"I just woke up." I defended.

She touched my shoulder and smiled.

"Of course you did."
๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑

1,004 words used in this chapter.

I'm going to summer school. It get so hot here like in the hundreds. :(

Rant bellow.
Sometimes some white feminist (the ones that group themselves that way) piss me off they think they can use racial slurs (against blacks and other ethnicities) but as long as they're fighting for the rights of women its fine. Right? Wrong its not. Why can't feminist just be feminist and not white, black, or mexican etc.? Why can't we all be called feminist? Why is that that whenever a group is made people have to split us up into categories? If we're fighting for the same thing why are we fighting against each other? It just really pisses me off.

Hate if you want, I'm telling the truth. Do your research.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE