Surprise

My birthday came and went. Daniel bought me another car claimin the one he got me four years ago was too old. I have no need for two cars.

My parents got me a veil for my wedding dress. My Mom made it herself and my Dad bought white and blue cut diamonds for my Mom to sew in. They also gave me a necklace that my mom's Mom gave to her and now she's giving it to me.

Honey got me a ton of lingerie from Victoria's secret. Dyson and Nathaniel made me a huge card in their cute terrible handwriting with lots of rainbows and hearts because according to them 'that's what girls like.'

Johnathan, Daniel and Felix made two cakes along with lemon bars and oreo cheese cake. The cheese cake was eaten by Honey and I while we watched movies in bed.

Everyone in the pack signed various cards and gave them to me thought the day (well Daniel) as I lazed around.

Overall it was probably the best birthday I had since my 12th birthday when I went to this moon bounce place a little outside of town. What's funny about that is Daniel, Johnathan, and Felix went. They were the only teenagers there and they thought they were really cool.

None of them got me anything and I told my Mom I didn't want them to come to another one of my parties again. I was twelve.

My 19th birthday was probably the worst I was stuck doing finals and I was so homesick. I cried the while day, my friends couldn't cheer me up at all.

"Ashley! Grey is here!" I heard Daniel yell from downstairs.

I got off the couch and walked to the door. Grey was staring at Daniel.

"Grey, he's not gay." I said as I pulled him in for a hug. Daniel gave me an awkward look before walking away.

"Don't knock it till you try it." He said loudly.

I laughed and led him into the house.

"You can sleep in the guest room. Its right down the hall and up the stairs-"

"Ashley, I need help." Daniel called.

"Super gay to the rescue." Grey said sarcastically as we reached the top of the stairs.

"You have issues." I mumbled as I opened the bathroom door.

Daniel was standing over the sink with a wrench.

"Oh, Ashley, you haven't heard? Us gays have a mental disorder." He said with his hand in his chest before rolling his eyes.

I turned to him and gave gonna blank stare.

"I told you to stop reading those articles, Grey. What's wrong Daniel?" I asked.

"I need you to unscrew the pipe under the sink while I hold the pipe in place." He explained.

"Um Grey go get settled while I do this." I said before getting in the ground. "What's wrong with the pipe?"

"There's something stuck in there I'm not sure what it is but its backing the sink up." He said seriously.

I grabbed the wrench from him and let him grab it while it twisted it off.

"I don't see anything." I said.

"Put your finger in there and maybe you'll feel it." He said.

"Daniel, I don't know what's in the fucking drain." I complained.

"Just do it." He urged.

I rolled my eyes and frowned before sticking my index finger into the drain.

"I don't think there's anything in here." I said seriously.

"Wiggle your finger." He said as he shook the pipe.

I felt something fall onto my finger and I screamed. It was cold. I pulled my finger out and Daniel was laughing as I looked at this huge diamond ring in my finger.

"Daniel." I said in shock. My eyes were watering. "Why do you always have to get me stuff like this?"

Daniel took it off my index finger and out it in my left ring finger.

I was amazing. There were diamonds around the entire ring and one big green diamond in the middle.

"The green is for your eyes." Daniel said after he fixed the pipe.

I sat and looked at the ring as if it were going to disappear from my finger.

"I hate you so much." I cried as he hugged me. He gave me a kiss and wiped my face.

"I like to spoil you, Ashley." Daniel said with a smile.

After I stopped crying and kissing Daniel I went to find Grey.

"What took you so long?" He asked as he turned to me.

"Daniel, played a trick in me. It was cute, he bought me another ring." I said in awe.

"Ah! You're so in love, it makes me sick. Get married so you two can hate each other." Grey complained as he looked at my ring.

"Anyway," I said while pulling my hand away. "Ester should be here tonight."

He nodded and took his shoes off.

"This house is really really nice I think I'll stay here." He said seriously.

"We've got enough drama." I joked.

He shook his head.

"I don't see bitches pulling hair. Not enough drama, you need me." He said.

"ASHLEY DYE YOUR HAIR!"I heard Daniel call from somewhere in the house.

"I'll give you a tour then you can help me dye my hair back to its natural color." I said to Grey as he walked out the room.

I knew he was curious about the house even though he's been in mansions before. There are more gay billionaires than you think. Ones that have wives and children.

My hair is still blue but its turning blonde towards the ends of my hair and my roots are are my natural dark brown. It looks tacky now.

"Two more days." Grey said as he walked around looking into rooms.

I watched him because I knew he wasn't going to let me show him around anyway. He likes to do things alone and that includes seeing someones house. I don't mind though he's, my friend.

"I'm excited." I said with a smile.

Grey laughed and picked up a picture of Daniel and I from when I was in high school. My sophomore year, I begged by Mom to get him to take a picture with me then I hung it up in my closet.

"You're like a little baby. Sweet, innocent, Ashley. Oh god what have you done with her?!" Grey called while looking up.

"I think he may have thrown her away." I said with a shrug.

I followed Grey into the kitchen where he fell in love with how big it was.

➨➽➤ ➨➽➤ ➨➽➤ ➨➽➤
1,104 words used in this chapter.

Two more days until the wedding people. Also for some reason I can't add photos of the dress but I'll try the next chapter.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE