The perfect dress

"I want a really big, puffy dress and the top to be nice and tight." I explained to the owner of the bridal shop.

He smiled causing her plastic face to look really tight. It looked like it hurt.

"Well we've got many of those and different styles to pick from." She said in a peppy tone.

Honey smiled and stepped up. Her Mom was also here on this excursion. She talked to my Mom and they both cried on the way over.

"Jewels around the bust! She's gonna be shiny!" Honey exclaimed.

We laughed and the woman(Martha) led us to the dresses with jewels around the bust.

"Shouldn't Daniel be here?" I asked my Mom.

She shook her head and looked at a dress.

"No. The boys aren't supposed to be here to see your gown. The first time Daniel should see it is the day of the wedding." She explained. I nodded and turned my head.

At that moment I saw the prettiest dress ever. It was prefect and basically calling me.

We need that! My wolf shouted in my head.

I squealed like a little girl and ran over to the dress that was on a mannequin.

It was tight around the bust and had medium sized jewels all around the bust and some sprinkled about the flowy part of the dress.

Basically it shined.

The bottom was so long and puffy. It was slightly ruffled at the bottom. It seemed almost too perfect. I love that dress.

I'm sure this dress would take up the entire isle and more.

"I want this one." I said like a child in a candy store.

Martha turned around and smiled.

"I'm sorry. This one is just for show." She said with her hand clasped together. "There are some similar to it."

I didn't want something like it, I wanted that specific dress. It was absolutely amazing.

Perfect. Beautiful. Stunning.

And I'm bit even a dress person.

"How much can we pay you for it?" My Mom asked.

"Sorry there's no price. Its-"

"Make a price." My Mom interrupted.

Martha smiled with sympathy.

"I'm sorry, ma'am there's nothing I can do. This dress isn't for said." She said again this time with a hint of annoyance.

I was crushed. That dress is so perfect.

I looked at it and sighed loudly. I shrugged then looked at the dress again.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

"We'll find the same dress just somewhere else." Honey said to me before kissing my cheek.

She grabbed my phone and made sure to take pictures from all sides.
.
.

.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you find a dress." Martha said as we left the bridal shop.

I got in the car and sulked in the backseat. Honey's Mom turned and smiled at me.

"You'll find a dress the exact same." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said quietly.

I was on the brink of tears. That dress was perfect. So perfect.

No we have to go all over looking for it.