Flores

¡¡¡PLEASE READ!!!
@98mika made two awesome new covers for me. As you've probably noticed I have a new cover for this story. She's the best. Thanks mika!!

Also Noah's dead!!!! Wtf! Why are all the black people dying?!?! I'm so sad I didn't expect him to go at all!!! His death was so gruesome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daniel, you're supposed to taste the cake not eat it." I explained.

"Well why did they give me a full piece if they don't want me to eat it?" He asked with his arms crossed.

I giggled and shook my head as the man came back with his laptop.

"Alright. Which one did you like the best?" He asked.

"I like the lemon and the Dutch." Daniel said.

"I like lemon and tripple chocolate." I said.

He typed it in and nodded.

"Well most people have one cake but there are about 800 people coming I think we should do four cakes." He explained.

"Sure-"

"How much more does that cost?" I asked cutting Daniel off.

"It doesn't matter. We'll get four cakes." Daniel said.

I shrugged and sat back.

"Well that's all I needed from you. I'll call you in a few days for the design of the cake." He said.

"Thank you." Daniel and I said at the same time.

After we both shook his hand we left.

My Mom was in the car with Nathaniel eating ice cream and listening to music. She went to pick him up because he wanted to come along. I looked at Daniel with a tired expression and he picked me up.

"I know you're tired." He said as he carried me to the car.

"My feet hurt and I want to go to sleep." I mumbled.

He chuckled as he put me in the backseat. Once he sat next to me I leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and sighed.

"We've only got one more thing to do." He said trying to make me feel better.

"Yes. Flowers are our last thing today." My Mom said.

"I like flowers!" Nathaniel yelled before laughing.

I smiled and sighed as we pulled off. I feel asleep before we even got there.

Daniel woke me up and I helped me out of the car.

Once we were inside the shop a woman greeted us.

"Hi, welcome to Lilly's Lillys." She said with a smile.

"Hi we're planning our wedding and we'd like to pick out some flowers here. Can you do bulk?" I asked.

"Yes we do bulk. When's the wedding?" She asked.

"December 20th." Daniel said quickly.

She looked up at him and instantly became flushed. She looked down then back at me trying not to look at Daniel.

"Well that's a lot of time. Did you have any flowers in mind?" She asked.

"I just want roses but I want them dyed different colors." I explained.

"We do that here." She said to me.

"Like what colors can you do?" Daniel asked.

She tried not to look at him as she replied.

"Um a-all the colors just name it." She said nervously.

"Well we decided on a light blue and light pale orange colors." I said to her.

"We can do that. I already have a design in my head." She said. "Follow me."

We followed her to the front desk at the store.

"Oh. Mommy I want those." Nathaniel said excitedly.

"Why?" My Mom asked.

The woman type something into the computer and went to draw on a NotePad.

"I want to give then to Faith. She likes flowers." He explained.

"How do you know that? She can barely talk?" I asked with a smirk.

I think its really cute that they're mates. Faith is just so adorable. They'll probably be the power couple in the pack.

"In her head she tells me lots of things." He said before looking back at the flowers.

"Wow." Daniel said. I turned to the lady and she had two perfect flowers drawn.

They looked amazing and so real.

"Well I think we should dye the top blue and the bottom could transition into orange like that." She explained while pointing to the rose.

"That's amazing." I mumbled.

"Oh thank you. I've been drawing my whole life." She explained.

"That's great. What about this one?" I asked while pointing at the other rose.

"This one is just going to be a single color. I did this one blue. The double color ones will be in your bouquet and on the groomsmen jackets. The bridesmaids will have the opposite color of their dresses." She explained.

"Wow you're good at this." Daniel said with a smile. I nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"Please, Mommy, I know she'll like them." Nathaniel begged.

"Okay, Nathen, I'll buy them." She said in defeat.

"Can we get your contact number and call you about how many flowers of each we need?" I asked.

She nodded while grabbing a pen and some scrap paper.

"This is my personal number. Just don't call too late otherwise I'm available." She explained as she scribbled the number down.

"Thank you." I said.

"Thanks." Daniel said while staring at the roses she drew.

"You um you can take the picture if you want." She said as she ripped it out of the notebook.

"Thank you." He said as she handed it to him.

"You're welcome. You both call me whenever you get in then I'll set everything up." She said as she rung up the flowers that Nathen wanted.

When we were back in the car Daniel looked at the drawing and laughed.

"I should've learned how to draw when I was younger." He said. I smiled and shook my head.

"Would you draw me like one of your French girls, Jack?" I asked.

He smiled and held up the paper.

"Of course, Rose." He said making me laugh.

  ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Yes its a titanic reference.

So I watched if i stay last night and the ending made me mad like what! They could've made it five minutes longer. Although I loved the movie there was just lots of kissing.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

A good girls secret.(subliminal messaging lol)