Decisions

Okay so people said on the last chapter that it was a fifty shades of grey scene. I've never read fifty shades of grey but I know that story is fan fiction (the author even said it) so we have somewhat the same ideas because I'm doing fiction. And Daniel has tied Ashley up before in the first book remember that.

I kept my mouth shut as he pushed deep inside of me. He wanted me to scream and I wasn't going to get in trouble because he's an asshole.

He went fast and I wanted to pull his hair so bad. I couldn't see or touch anything I could only listen to his heavy breathing.

"Moan." He whispered.

"No. I don't want to get in trouble." I whispered back.

He pulled out then pushed in hard making be squeal. I gasped and turned my head towards the door even though I couldn't see a thing.

"Ashley! Shut up!" My Mom yelled.

"S-sorry, Mom." I managed to get out.

He held tightly onto the back of my neck and my waist as he increased his speed again.

I couldn't take it. I bit down on the inside of my mouth trying not to scream. As the wave or should I say tsunami of my orgasm came I let out a series of small quiet moans.

It didn't take too long for Daniel. He placed me on the bed but kept my hands tied and eyes covered.

We did it on the floor so my bed wouldn't squeak.

I laid there and got my breathing back to normal as I listened to Daniel's breathing.

"Untie me." I whispered.

"No. I like you like this." He said before going to suck on my neck. He gave me two hickies before untying me and taking my shirt from over my eyes.

"You know I don't like having these." I complained as my sight came back to me. My Dad gets upset and we argue about me being an adult.

"Your Dad doesn't like them. I know you do and I love to see my marks on you." He whispered in my ear.

I yawned and hit his chest.

"Of course you do. Now if you don't mind letting me sleep now." I said before yawning again.

Daniel grabbed my wrists and pulled me into his chest. I sighed and closed my eyes.
·

·

·

"So when do you find out if you got the job?" Honey asked as she whipped up a grilled cheese for Dyson.

After a few days back I got a call from one of my professors and she said she had a photo journalist job that I could apply for here in Greyson.

"I'm not sure I think I'll get a call in the next few days." I mumbled as I thought about it.

"What do you think Daniel is going to say?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter. If I get the job I'm taking it." I said.

For some reason Daniel doesn't want me to get a job he said college was enough. I don't need him supplying for me for the rest of my life. I can support myself and he needs to realize that.

"I wish I was as determined as you. I tried to get a simple job as a florist and Johnathan got real pissy. We had a huge argument and he was mad at me the first week I had the job." She grumbled as she gave Dyson the sandwich on a napkin and he ran off.

"Why did you quit?" I asked.

"One day Johnathan picked me up from work and drove me kind of out of town to a cabin he has. He fucked me so hard I could barley stand up. I was really pissed that he'd do something like that just so I couldn't work." She complained while rolling her eyes.

"Wow. How long did it take for you to not...um hurt?" I asked. She sighed and tossed the pan in the sink.

"About a week by then I was fired because I couldn't show up and I was new. I didn't talk to him for there weeks. That job really made me happy." She said quietly.

Her brown skin shimmered from the afternoon sun as it shined through the windows around the kitchen. It made her speech seem almost dramatic in a way.

"I know you love flowers. Go back and see if you can get the job back somehow-"

"I can't now that was before Faith came along. My hands are tied down 24/7." She explained.

I love Honey and I hate seeing her unhappy. She's my best friend and I'll do anything for her.

"I'll talk to Johnathan and if he says no then I'll beat his ass. Its not fair that he gets to control your life. You should be able to do what you want." I said with a smile.

She gave me an unsure look before smiling wide.

"Oh I love you some much." She squealed.

"I love you too. Lets go outside. I'll talk to him tomorrow."

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Oh my god the cables off you shouldn't have sucked the niggas dick for free. Oh my god the lights are off.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE