Wedding planer

Okay so I really fucked up!!! Earlier in the story I mentioned Daniel's Dad in one chapter and I named him David. I fixed it but that reminds me that I can't get everything perfect. I forget lots of things so there are flaws. #sorrynotsorry #actuallyiamsorry

"Ashley I know you're having fun because you just graduated and all but you still have a wedding to plan." My Mom explained as I put my hair up.

I groaned and looked at her.

"Why can't I just put on a dress look pretty and eat some bomb ass food?" I asked seriously.

My Mom flicked my mouth and I yelped in pain.

"Watch your mouth when Nathaniel is around." She complained.

"He's sleeping." I hissed.

"He can pick up on things in his sleep." She said as she looked at him sleeping in my bed.

"Fine. Anyway what do you want me to plan today?"  I asked.

"I need you and Daniel to go see the venue and see where you want everything to be set up.. I shouldn't have to come with you but I will because I'm your official non-official wedding planner." She explained.

I grabbed a random pair of shoes and put them on.

"So shouldn't you be planning this?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yes but you need to show and tell me what you want." She said as we walked downstairs.

"I'll go get Daniel now and we can go as soon as possible." I said as I left out the door.

"Alright hurry up." She called.

When I got to the pack house I went straight to Daniel's office. I opened the door and his ex mate was sitting on the desk. Daniel wasn't in here.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well I live here and this is Daniel's office. I'm always in here because he's mine. Get off the desk and leave before I kill you." I said through my teeth.

"No. Daniel told me to wait here and that's what I'm doing." She said as she fixed her dress.

"Ashley, hey I heard your-"

"Why is she in here?" I asked as soon a he walked in.

"I told her to wait outside my door. She said she had a question." He said in a confused tone. "Get the hell off my desk. What are you doing?"

"But I'm your mate." She said.

"No, Ashley is my mate. You left me years ago that's your own fault." He said as he pushed her out of the room.

"You are not allowed to be alone with her. For whatever reason." I hissed. He put his hands up and growled.

I just grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"We still have a wedding http plan. Lock your door." I said quickly.

He locked the door and smiled.

"I like it when you're bossy." He said with a smile.

"Sure you do." I grumbled lowly.
·
·

"Alright um are there any questions about the venue?" Connie asked. She owns the venue and  made sure to show us everything even the bathrooms.

"Yeah. Is there somewhere we can section for certain people?" Daniel asked.

"Yes. The upstairs area. Parts of the wall fold out making it somewhat private." She explained.

I nodded and looked around. This place was huge but of the whole pack is coming plus extends family I'm pretty sure its big enough.

"Do you like it Ashley?" My Mom asked.

"Yeah its perfect." I said.

"You don't sound excited " Daniel said as he put his hands on my face.

"I am." I said with a smile.

I'm excited just not jumpy everywhere excited.

"Well thank you for showing us the venue." Daniel said.

"Oh wait. Are there heat lamps or anything like that just in case it snows?" I asked.

Yes. They come with the venue during the winter time so you don't need to worry. Once the temperature drops they'll be set up." She explained.

"Alright, thank you. We'll be calling soon." I said before shaking her hand.

Once we all got into the car my Mom smiled and I groaned.

"Alright next up is cake tasting." She said happily before driving off.

"Why didn't you just say you had a full say planned?" I asked.

"Because you wouldn't have come. You would've stayed in bed or ran to hide somewhere." My Mom said.

"Well fine." I grumbled.

I may seem mad on the outside but I was super excited to plan our wedding.

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

I need to go back and see what else I might have messed up. (Not grammar wise)

How was you week?

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE