B✽tches

This is the precious chapter I posted but some people couldn't see it. If you ever have any problems with reading a story just go to wattpad.com because all I can try to do is re post the chapter.

"Well I never thought you two would get married but whatever." Daniel's Mom said with a smile.

"I don't know who invited you but whatever." I said back in the same tone with the same fake smile.

"Oh Ashley you don't have to be so mean. I'm a changed woman and I even bought someone to help you two out." She said.

As if right on time a lady walked in around Daniel's age. She had big boobs and a perfect face. She smiled and waved at Daniel.

He seemed taken aback but then glared at his Mom.

"What is she doing here?" He spat. The lady sat down looked at Daniel's Mom.

"Well Delores told me you were in trouble. I felt the connection the first day I met you but I was too scared and I rejected you." The lady explained. She glanced and me and put her hand on Daniel's arm.

I'm sitting in Daniel's lap and this little bitch just touched my man. I gently grabbed her hand and threw it making her almost fall out of her seat.

"I'm about to get married. I don't need you anymore Penelope and Mom I'd like it very much if you didn't attend the wedding." Daniel said. I knew for sure he was upset because I was just as mad.

"But you see, Daniel, she doesn't have a home right now and I'm still the Luna because you aren't officially mated with Ashley. I say she stays and that's final." Delores said.

If this were a movie thunder would've rang loudly throughout the entire building but it only stayed quiet.

"Okay but if she breaks any rules she'll be thrown out." I said with my arms crossed.

"And who are you?" Penelope asked with a smirk.

"Me? The woman sitting on Daniel's lap? Oh I'm just his fiancé, Ashley, we're getting married. The soon to be Luna also." I said.

"Mom, since you invited her you find a room for her to stay in. Ashley and I were in the middle of something." Daniel explained. He grabbed my thigh making chill bumps cover my entire body.

"Why would he marry you and not Penelope?" Delores asked like a smart ass.

"Because I didn't reject him and I love him for who he is." I explained. She rolled her eyes and walked towards the door with Penelope behind her.

"I knew she'd do something like this. Stupid bitch." He growled when they were gone. I kissed his cheeks then hugged him.

"Well you've got me and as long as you don't touch that bitch you won't have any problems. If you do I'll beat the shit out of you then her." I said quietly with a smile. He smirked and pulled me to straddle him.

"That won't happen. As long as you're here with me." He whispered into my neck. I giggled then gasped when he began to suck on my neck. It felt so good. I moaned and grabbed onto his arms.

"You'll do it anywhere won't you?" Delores asked as she reentered the office.

I pulled my shirt back in place and looked at Daniel.

"As long as we're not interrupted." I said shamelessly.

After his Mom had left again Daniel and I decided to go upstairs. Once we were in his private hallway he began to take my clothes off of me.

I did the same thing to him and once we were completely naked he picked me up.

His cock played with my clit as he walked, he only smirked because he knew what he was doing. I moaned quietly and when we got to the door Daniel stopped.

"What are you stopping for?" I asked. He growled and put me down.

I was so blinded with lust I didn't smell Penelope. She was in his room. I growled too and grabbed my clothes from the floor.

Once our clothes were back I'm place I swung the door open.

"This isn't you room." Daniel growled.

↷ ↷ ↷ ↷ ↷ ↷ ↷ ↷ ↷ ↷ ↷

Sorry for the really late and really short update. I'm trying out for the basketball team and I'm in school so I find very little time to write. I'm trying though.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE