Relaxation & more

"Daniel. " I whispered.

He groaned and opened his eyes.

We went all night. We were both tired. It was around seven or eight in the morning. Of course we took breaks but got right back into as soon as possible.

"Mmm. I can't go anymore, baby." He mumbled in a sleepy voice.

I smiled and yawned.

"That's not what I was going to ask." I said.

Frankly I probably couldn't go anymore either.

"Oh." He said while sitting up.

"Did you want breakfast?" I asked.

He smiled and stood up.

"Yes but I planned on making breakfast for you, Ashley." He replied as he threw on a pair of boxers.

"You don't want to shower first?" I asked.

"So you can come in?" He asked with a smirk.

I sat up and got out of bed. I was sore but tried to walk normal.

"I'll use the other shower."

I took maybe thirty minutes in the shower. Daniel made the entire house smell like sausage and ugh it just smelled amazing.

You know how in the cartoons the character will float through the house. Well that's how I felt.

"Your breakfast entire is nice." Daniel commented as I sat down.

"I am not shamed by your words." I said proudly.

"You're in a towel!" He said whilw pointing his spatula at me.

I gave him a big grin and he smiled then turned back around.

"You can not shame me, boy!" I yelled as I slammed my fist on the counter.
Decision

I reached over and grabbed a sausage. Daniel turned and looked at me while shaking his head.

"You should be ashamed. Those were for my secrect wife." He joked while tossing some pancakes on a plate.

I scoffed when he hit my hand as I reached for one.

"I'm better than your other wife though." I suggested while rubbing my hand.

Daniel plated our food and sat it down in front of me. He kissed me making me smile.

"Well you are." He said.

I cut my pancakes and piured syrup on them.

"So what's going on today? I asked.

He looked at me wiyh dark eyes.

"Didn't I say we weren't leaving for a few days?"

After breakfast Daniel and I got into the hot tub. I was so relaxed and happy that we didn't have to wear anything. We could walk around naked and not worry about someone coming in our house uninvited.

I heard Daniel sigh as the bubles turned on. The jets pushed against my back making me groan quietly. Those things are like massagers or something and thet feel amazing.

My eyes were closed and I was in full relaxation mode. This couldn't get any better. It was hot and bubbly I just wanted to live in the water.

"This is the best thing ever." I mumbled.