Jobs

Build a bridge and get over it. Please.
Also I get to stay home today, because I twisted my ankle at a track meet on Friday. But Yaaahh!!!
· · · · · · · · · · · · · ·

"So you won't let Honey have a job because you think Daniel won't let me have a job?" I asked.

"For the most part." He said as he filled out some paperwork.

"Daniel doesn't control me and you shouldn't try to control Honey, she's your mate not your slave." I said seriously.

"I'm sorry I can't take you serious with that cotton candy hair." He laughed as he looked up at me. I was glaring at him and he stopped laughing.

"Uh! You're such a follower!" I growled.

"Well that's why I'm the Beta not the Alpha." He said calmly.

I growled and hit him in the head.

"Honey is getting a job and there's nothing wrong with it. Men are always afraid of women with some type of power." I grumbled angrily.

"Is that what they taught you at Dartmouth? I'm not afraid of her. I'm afraid for her. There are too many men looking for girls they can just fuck with. Honey is mine-"

"You're jealous? Seriously?!" I asked.

"I'm not jealous." He snapped.

"Well being jealous means that you're afraid someone is gonna take something away from you. That usually slips by people." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Well it doesn't matter she's not getting a job and that's it." He growled slamming his hand down on the desk.

I didn't flinch I only growled back.

"Don't snap at me Johnathan!" I yelled.

I could hear the power in my voice. I didn't want to pull that on him but he left me no choice. I couldn't back down to him.

He say back in his chair and rolled his eyes. Disrespect.

"H-"

"Shut up. You're done." I growled before leaving.

"So what did he say?" She asked with a smile.

"He said yeah." I lied.

Its not up to him what she does with her life.

"Okay good because I filled out two applications for clothing stores and even one for Victoria's secret. Also I've got one for a nice florist shop not too far from here." She said excitedly while holding onto her laptop.

"Hey girls." Someone said from behind us.

Daniel's Dad was here in the day standing in the TV room.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked with a smile.

"What's wrong with you Daniel? You look old but you still look good." Honey said.

"Oh this isn't Daniel. This is his Dad. Dane this is Honey she's my best friend and also mates with the Beta." I said with a smile.

"Its nice to meet you and I'm not old I'm...matured." He said while shaking her hand.

I just laughed quietly and smiled.

"So are you staying? I can prepare a room for you." I explained.

He smiled and shook his head.

"I'll be staying in one of the suites that we have here. I've already prepared it myself. You don't need to do anything." He said kindly.

"Oh good. Ashley does way too much around here anyway. She needs to take a break sometimes." Honey commented.

"Well if I'm going to be Luna I have to do work I can't just sit around." I defended.

"I like the hair, Ashley, it adds character to this place." He said before sitting down on the other couch.

"Thank you. You should really tell Daniel that he's not too fond of my blue hair." I said while grabbing my hair.

I think he might be a tad bit upset also because I cut it just under my shoulder. It was almost to my waist which he liked but annoyed the hell out of me.

"Its nice." He said.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"So what are you two up to?" He asked.

"Job searching." Honey said excitedly. I smiled and nodded.

"Really that sounds great. Honey, your mate told me you like flowers. I know a human that owns a flower shop on Maple and Pole." Dane said nonchalantly.

"Really? Do you think you could help me get a job there?" She asked.

"Well of course. I wouldn't have told you it I didn't want you to work there." He said with a small chuckle.

"You're the best. Daniel and Johnathan don't think we should have jobs." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I was the same way when I had just found Dolores. I thought she would get hurt but I was wrong." He said with a slight smile.

"So they'll get over it?" I asked.

"Yeah but they won't show it. You might have to get into a few arguments and maybe a few nights of him sleeping on the floor before he admits." He said.

"Wow." I mumbled.

"Yeah. I'll see you ladies around." He said as he stood up.

When he left Honey smiled.

"He looks exactly like Daniel." She squealed.

"I know. Its crazy."

†  †  †  †  †  †  †  †  †  †  †  † †  †

(Governor) And I want that smoothie!

(random guy) When?

(Governor) Now!

(Tara) I'll do it.

(Governor) No you're an idiot.

(Tara) Wait what?

(Governor) I want him to do it.

(Walker walks over)Ah tic a tic ah ah I'll make a smoothie for yah.

Its also national pancake day and I think ihop is giving free pancakes or something like that.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE