Cut Short

"I'm fine now." Daniel said as he stretched.

We went for a run as our wolves. It was nice to stretch out in that form again. I'm sure it helped Daniel too. He was really irritated before we ran.

"That's great do you want to shower before I make dinner or should I start dinner before?" I asked.

Daniel thought and nodded.

"Start dinner then take a shower. Oh! Make those patties with the gravy!" Daniel said excitedly.

I looked at the counter. I already took the ground beef out before we left. All I need to do is make the gravy.

"Okay. You can go get in the shower." I stated with a smile.

I don't know how to cook many things but the meals I can cook Daniel loves. That makes me really happy especially the look on his face when he takes the first bite.

I heard the shower turn on as I seasoned the ground turkey. I turned the oven in before making the meat into patties.

It was amazing how quiet it was but I did miss my friends and family at home. I like Thailand it's amazing and the people are nice, I don't think I'd want to come back for a long period of time again. 

"Ashley?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and Daniel was standing there in a towel.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He squinted his eyes and sighed while smiling.

"You've been standing here singing for a few minutes are you okay?" He asked.

Singing? Me?

"Really?" I asked surprised.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yes. It was beautiful. I thought you were terrible at singing?" He asked while eyeballing the food.

"I thought I was too." I said with a shrug.

Daniel nodded slowly while looking me up and down.

"My mom sang before she knew she was pregnant with me." He said nonchalantly.

I nodded as I stired the gravy. When did I start the gravy?

"What's that supposed to- oh! No! That's not funny Daniel." I said seriously as looked up at him.

He shrugged and looked in the oven.

"Well maybe you are. We haven't been using condoms-"

"But I'm on birth control so that is out of the window." I said, cutting him off.

"That doesn't always work." He sang teasingly.

I picked the spoon up out of the pot and glared at him with all my force. His smirk turned into frown.

"I don't think I need to tell you to shut up." I scolded.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

When I finished dinner we ate and talked about what we'll do when we get home. Daniel's phone rang and it was from Jonathan.

Jonathan is in charge while we're gone because he's the Beta. Daniel sighed causing me to look up from my food.

"And how long do we have?" Daniel asked in an irritated tone.

He growled and hit his fist on the table.

"Daniel calm-"

"Well spit it out! Shit!" He yelled.

His face was bright red and he was seeping with anger.

I waited until he was done on the and grabbed his hand. When he gets to this point of anger it's scary, really scary.

"What's going on?" I asked seriously.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Apparently my mother has decided she wants to take over. She been giving orders and changing things Jonathan said it's getting out of hand." He explained.

I sighed while trying not to sound angry I said. "Do we have to leave?"

"Yes."

"I was having so much fun." I grumbled.

"She just fucks up every little thing. Son of a bitch." He whispered the last part to himself.

Later that night we were packing everything up and I seriously wanted to cry. I was having so much fun with just Daniel and I.

My guess is that she planned to take over while we were away because there was nothing we could do from so far away. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Bitch.

"Ashley, are you okay?" Daniel asked as I grabbed my shoes from under the bed.

"Not really." I answered honestly. "I wamted to stay longer and it really pisses me off that your mom is being a bitch again."

"We'll do something else when this is all cleared up. You don't have to be to work for two more weeks and I should have this resloved way before then." He explained.

"It's fine we don't have to make up for this. I just wanted to be alone with you for a little longer." I mumbled.

"You'll have more than enough time. We're married." Daniel said.

I stopped packing and laid on the bed. It swung back abd forth which calmed me down some.

"I know." I sighed. "I know."

"Is there anything I can do before we leave?" He asked.

I nodded happily and got up to my knees to pull him down.

"Lay next to me for the last night we have here. Tomorrow we go back to loud car noises and loud people." I said sadly.

I wish there was a way we could stay,  that would be amazing. Just a little longer.

"You'll be fine. I know how much you like it here but you like it better at home." Daniel said.

I sighed and shrugged. Maybe it's about time to go home anyway I miss everyone and I haven't talked to Nathaniel since we left.

I just don't wabt to deal with any more drama. Things were seriously looking up. I thought his mother had finally realized that I actually love him for him amd not his position but of course I was wrong.

I'm just going to relax as much as possible on the way back.

I can't let this get to me again.

Yes I know. I've got lots of things to do this year and I can't grantee updates every week anymore because it's too much. I will still try of course ♥

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE