Honeymooners

To all those who think my writing is crappy. Why are you still here? This is the second book and we're like fourty chapters deep, man.

I didn't even bother to look around the house. Daniel carried me and all I could look at was him. My heart was racing I felt like a lovesick kid all over again.

When he went to let me down I grabbed him tighter. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I need to bring the bags inside, Ashley, go look around." He suggested.

I let go and sat on the bed. It was suspended in the air, the bed hung from four thick metal chains.

"This is gonna be fun." I mumbled to myself.

Daniel came back in with a few bags and looked at me.

"Go! Explore the house." He said seriously.

"Fine. Nice bed by the way." I complemented before leaving.

I turned on lights as I walked through the house. Even though its daytime the dark wood the house is made of makes everything darker. Obviously.

I took my bun out as I pushed a door open. It led to a big room with a window the size of the fourth wall. It easily lighter in here the wood was light and the furniture was white. There we're two couches and three large bookshelves. I looked out of the window onto the mountain side, it was amazing. It looked as if someone painted it.

I was mesmerized by the scenery as I walked towards the other door in the room.

I forced myself to take my eyes away from beautiful landscape. The hallway I walked into was dark.

"Ashley!" I heard Daniel call.

I turned around and bumped into the wall. I felt around for the doorknob and went back to the other room.

"You told be to look around." I said as I came back into the room.

"I did. You like it?" He asked.

I nodded and he stepped close to me. His lips grazed my neck as his hand went up my dress.

"Daniel, I haven't showered in over twenty four hours. I probably don't smell good." I said honestly.

He let me go and nodded in agreement.

"Me too." He said. "Frenshen up."

I rushed to brush my teeth and make sure everything was shaven properly before getting in the shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around me before slowly walking into the bedroom. Daniel was drying his hair.

"You shaved." I said quietly while pointing to his cock.

He smiled and looked at it.

"Well yeah waxed actually Jonathan made me do it." He said. "I'm smooth now."

"That's nice but weird." I mumbled as I looked at him.

I dont understand why I'm so nervous. It's like I've never been with him before.

"You look nervous." Daniel commented as he came to stand in front of me.

I let out a breath abd nodded. He laughed then kneeled down.

"I am." I whispered.

His lips pressed against mine and I closed my eyes. When his hand grabbed my waist I felt something click and I grabbed him.

My right hand grabbed his cock while my left was in his hair.

"There's Ashley." He whispered against my neck before laying me back.

The second I felt his tongue on my clit I screamed. I hadn't felt that in foever. My body was stiff but in a good way.

My breathing was erratic, my heart was racing, and my core was aching. I love foreplay but it seems like it takes so long to get to the point.

I wanted his dick in my mouth. I missed the taste and the feel of it. That's so weird to say.

When Daniel stopped I sat up quickly and watched him.

"Sixty nine sounds pretty cool." I mumbled.

Daniel nodded and laid on the bed.

"It does."

I sat on his face and laughed to myself before bending down. I groaned when I seen I cock standing up. There was already pre-cum seeping out of the tip.

I licked my lips before taking the whole thing in my mouth. I heard him groan in pleasure and it tingled me. I made sure that his balls touched my forehead each time I went down. I could feel him licking me but I wasn't concered about that. I wanted this to be the best I've ever done to him.

After a few minutes I was on my knees doing the best that I could. I felt him stiffen and just before he came I made my decision.

Swallow.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

He was out of breath as he stared down at me trying to gather himself.

"The best...ever. How did you- never mind." He said breathlessly.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"I just need to get up again." He said as he stroked his cock.

I watched him do it and got lost. I've got a serious problem.

He grunted and let go of his now hard penis.

I was so ready for him to just fuck me until sunrise. I know we'll go all night for sure.

"Condom, Daniel." I reminded.

He smiled and went into his pants pocket which was on the nightstand.

Once he slid the condom on I was ready but I wasn't ready for the slight pain. Well not pain I was slightly uncomfortable.

"Are you alright?" Daniel asked.

I nodded and he pushed in farther. He began to stroke as he watched my facial expressions.

I moaned and let out a loud breath while trying to hang on.

Fuck me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

This threw Daniel off for maybe a second before he began to really lay it on me.

I couldn't control the volume of my screams or the movement of my arms. It was amazing.

Then I felt it.

The first orgasms of many to come. This felt like heaven.

♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

1,001 words used in this chapter.

I Needed to spend time with my friends so I did. I don't get time to spend with my friends between school, sports, writing, and now trying to look for colleges. We went camping and more it was so awesome. I just decided to take a long break even though I know lots of people read. #2k16

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE