My Marriage To Alpha Daniel

"I don't want it in a bun. I want curls." I said for the millionth time.

A bun will not look good with my dress. The hair dresser said it would look great. It's going to make my neck look too long.

"What kind of curls?" My Mom asked.

I sighed and looked at her.

"I want them not too tight and not too loose. I shouldn't have to argue with her about what I want." I said to my Mom.

My Mom looked at the hairdresser and pointed to my head.

"We don't have a lit of time." She said.

The hairdresser pulled out curling irons and plugged them in. After a while she curled a piece of my hair.

"Like that?" She asked.

"Yes. Thank you." I said relieved.

After maybe two hours my hair was finally done and it looked great. I was sweating from the heat on my head.

"Ashley, I think it's snowing." Honey said when she walked in.

"You look so hot." I said excitedly as I wiped my face with wet wipes.

"I don't look fat?" She asked seriously.

The dress she had on was blue and had jewels all over it. She sparkled from her black headband to her blue heels. She's got a back up pair of flats for later. It was the perfect dress.

"No. You look pregnant and perfect." I said with a smile.

She smiled and took her shoes off.

"Good because I'm not wearing these goddamn shoes." She said relieved.

"You've changed so much, Honey, I used to have to tell Ashley about her language." My Mom said.

I laughed and sat down so I could her my makeup done.

"Sorry, Mrs. Perkins I'm on baby number three and it don't feel good." Honey apologized.

"Don't apologize to her," I said while eyeliner was being applied. "she's always dropping some curse bomb."

Did I really just say curse bomb?

"That's because I'm the adult, Ashley." My Mom said.

I laughed making the hairdresser smear my lipstick. She looked at me and I quickly apologized.

"I've been an adult for five years now. I should be able so curse all I want." I grumbled.

"Not too much eyeshadow no foundation either." My Mom mumbled.

I don't think she's really from Avon. I said to my Mom through mind link.

I don't wear makeup and I know you're supposed to put foundation on before anything else. I thought that's why it had the name.

When my makeup was done I hurried and slipped into my dress.

"Shoes, Ashley!" My Mom yelled from behind me.

I grabbed them from yet and went to get in the limousine my Mom rented.

"It's 11:15 it's takes thirty minuets to get there so we're good on time." My Dad said after everyone was in.

Honey had Faith, my Dad was here, my Mom, Ester, Grey, and one of the little girls that Daniel calls his niece. She's only relieve but she's quite adorable.

"I'm going to sleep until we get there." Grey said as he leaned over on Ester.

I was too nervous to sleep or sung along to the songs on the radio.