Time to go

I heard a knock on the door but I refused to get up. Laying next to Daniel made me feel so much better.

Daniel groaned from beside me and I wrapped my arms around his upper torso. He tried to move so he could open the door but I held on tighter.

"Ashley, I know you're awake." Daniel said in his morning voice.

"I know I'm awake too. Don't answer the door." I mumbled into his chest. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist again.

"Come on! The plane leaves at 11am and it's already 9am we need to go." My Dad yelled from the other side of the door.

I groaned into Daniel's chest making him chuckle. He sat up, making me sit up too and yawned.

"We'll be out in a minuet." Daniel said.

I looked around the room. The candles had burned out but the room still smelled wonderful, Daniel's clothes and my clothes were scattered around the room. I smiled and leaned into him.

"I missed you so much." I whispered. He hugged me and kissed my neck.

"I missed you too. Come on lets get dressed." He said quietly.

I stepped out of bed and stretched. Sex really made me feel better. It feels like I don't have anything to worry about right now.

Daniel pinched my ass and I slapped his hand away.

"You know you'd be angry if I did that to you." I said while looking thought my backpack for my clothes.

"But your booty is just too cute. I could barely resist it." He said. I laughed and went to the shower.

Of course once I was in the shower Daniel came in. I turned and smiled up at him.

"We have to leave soon so no playing around." I said sternly. He smirked and kissed me.

After our shower I rushed to put on my clothes. I had on a pair of shorts with a Dartmouth T-shirt that the sleeves were cut off of. My hair was in a ponytail and I was ready to go.

"We're going to miss our plane because of you two." My Mom said while eyeing us up and down.

"No we won't, I know how to get there faster." I said. We all rushed down to the cars and got in.

Thankfully my stuff was already packed and had been shipped back.

.

.

.

We had made it too the airport right on time and when I mean right on time we had to run to our gate. Oops.

I sat next to Daniel on the plane thank god for first class. Daniel watched Nathaniel and I play games until he got tired and fell asleep. Eventually I got tired too along with Nathaniel.

"I want to sleep with you, Ashley." Nathaniel mumbled while rubbing his eyes. I smiled and pulled him into my lap.

"Of course. Come on get comfortable." I whispered. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you. You get to come home now and I'm really happy." He said with a wide smile. I smiled too and wrapped my arms around him.

"Good because I missed you too." I said. I kissed his cheeks making his laugh loudly. Daniel groaned a softly then readjusted before calmly falling back to sleep.

Besides Daniel I had missed Nathaniel the most. I feel bad that I wasn't close enough to home so that I could've been around everyday. I watched him grow but from far away and I did really miss my baby brother.

!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!¡¡!

If anyone has heard about Callum's nudes. I was like wtf why would that girl post it on the internet? If I was sent nudes by a celeb it would be a super fucking secret. Like he obviously trusted you not to do that and you did. I'm 100% sure he's not talking to her anymore. Callum send me your nudes! I won't tell anyone!

I was hanging with my Mom all weekend. Wut wut #turnup #imaboutthatlife #gangster #thethuglifechoseme #swag #sweg

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE