Oh So Salty

"Dyson." I said happily as he played in the backyard. He turned towards me and ran up to me with a smile.

"Hi, Ashely." He said loudly. He hugged my legs and I reached down to hug him.

"Where's your Mommy?" I asked. He let go and pointed towards the trees.

"She went with Daddy to walk." He said. I laughed and looked at him.

"Okay. Thank you go and play." I said. He ran off and I walked towards the trees.

I began to snicker as I heard small moans.

"Sex in the woods?" I asked without walking any further. I couldn't see them and for that I was happy. I never want to see them having sex again.

"Ashely?!" Honey yelled. I laughed when I heard Johnathan growl.

Once they were both dressed honey came and hugged me.

"Hey. How are you?" She asked.

"Good. Kinda bored though." I said while shrugging.

"Well just because you and Daniel can't get it in doesn't mean you have to interrupt us." Johnathan growled.

"Oh, Johnny, that hurt right here." I said with my middle finger up.

"So its true?" Honey asked.

"Yeah ever since Daniel's Mom showed up again she's been acting like a bigger bitch. She even bought his mate here!" I hissed.

"I thought she was human." She said.

"Ugh! She is! His Mom told her everything." I groaned.

"Are you all talking about me?" Daniel's Mom said. Where did she even come from?!

"Yes, Delores, we are." I said in a bored tone.

"I know this 'marriage' won't work out so I bought Penelope for when you leave my baby broken hearted." She said. We walked into the backyard of the pack and stood near the backdoor.

"Now it all makes sense." I said sarcastically. I've grown to hate Daniel's Mom even more than the first time I met her.

"Well I better get going. I'd like to see how my son is doing." She said before walking into the house.

"Oh wow. How do you deal?" Honey asked.

"I don't deal I tolerate." I said as I clutched and unclutched my fist.

"Okay so onto a different subject are you looking for a job yet?" Honey asked.

"Not yet. I'll start searching after the wedding because when you think about it there's really no time." I said.

"Do you really think Daniel is.going to let you get a job after that internship two years ago?" Johnathan asked. I looked at him because I had completely forgotten about him.

"Oh yeah that guy was creepy." Honey said with a shiver.

In my sophomore year at Dartmouth I got an internship at a magazine company. Everyone was okay except the guy who was my mentor. I had to explain to him on too many occasions that I had someone and I wasn't interested in him.

He attempted to force himself on me and if I was human I would've been his victim but I'm not. I beat him half to death and left him there. My prints weren't found on anything.

Daniel was really pissed when I told him about it he tried to make me move back and forget about college and we got into another horrible argument. We broke up for almost an hour and it was unbearable but that's another story.

"I can take care of myself. If he says no that's not up to him. Its my choice." I said confidently.

"Sure it is." He said.

"Johnathan, sweetie, all these flavors and you chose to be salty. Why, Johnathan, why?" I asked sincerely. He pushed me as Honey laughed her ass off and high fived me.

"As much as I love you I'll still take you down, Ashley." He threatened. Over the years Johnathan and I have become really close but Nathaniel gets jealous when we play around.

"What made you so angry?" I asked with my hand on his shoulder.

"He's just a little grumpy." Honey said before pinching his butt.

"There are children about. Stop your public display of fuckery." I hissed in an English accent.

She laughed then stopped when Daniel walked out and looked at me.

"What's wrong, Daniel?" Honey asked with her hand on his shoulder.

I couldn't say anything I could only stare at him because I was trying to understand what he was tell me.

"Is it Penelope?" I asked through mind link.

"Yes. She needs to go now. I'm tired of my Mom's bullshit." He growled.

"Calm down. We can go for a run now." I said while grabbing his hand.

"You two want to enlighten us?" Johnathan asked. I realized that they were still here.

"Um its his Mom. We're gonna go on a run. I want him to be as calm as possible." I said as I pulled Daniel closer to me.

"Can we just go?" He asked grumpily.

"Well it looks like my isn't the only grumpy one." Honey said jokingly.

"Well at least mine has a reason." I teased as Daniel pulled me away.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Halloween was fun. My friend's Dad made a haunted clown maze and I dressed up in an all black morph suit to scare people. I got best scare of the night and I scared kids when I went trick or treating.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE