Bachelorette

"I'm so scared." I told Ester and Honey.

Grey was grabbing more food from the kitchen for everyone.

It was just my friends and I. A weird bachelorette party. No strippers just alcohol, dessert, food, and quiet music.

I overheard that Johnathan got Daniel a stripper. I don't care because I know he's coming back to me after that lap dance.

I haven't been able to see him for the past two days. The day that Grey came Daniel disappeared then Felix called and said that they had him. I'm not allowed to speak to or see him the wedding.

"Don't be!" Ester exclaimed.

She smiled and nodded at Honey.

"Yeah." Honey agreed.

"Wow you two are so reassuring." I said sarcastically.

"Well what are we supposed to say? Weddings are scary. Everyone is looking at you." Honey said seriously.

Grey walked in with his arms full of bowls, sodas and chips bags.

"I'll help you." Ester said as she stood up.

He denied her help and sat the stuff on the table.

"Ester, I'm gay not handicap." He joked with a chuckle.

"Whatever." She said with a smile.

"I feel kinda jealous at one point I was Ashley's only friend." Honey said while hugging me.

"We were losers but we were hot so." I said as I grabbed a few brownie bites courtesy of Costco. They have the best brownies and pizza.

"We were both really awkward. We were both virgins until the end of senior year." Honey said.

"Being a virgin has nothing to do with beingawkward. I had sex my freshman year in high school and look at this bowl of awkwardness." Ester said.

"Freshman year?" Honey asked.

She nodded.

"I'm not proud but I don't regret it. I was still lost on my sexuality I wasn't sure if liked boys or girls. I met a teacher and he helped me-"

"Woah you never told me it was a teacher." I said loudly.

"And you never asked, Ashley." Ester said with a smile.

"How long did this go on?" Grey asked, intrigued with her story.

"Until the middle of my sophomore year. He got really obsessed with me and I told him if he kept stalking me I'd tell." She said.

"And he just left you alone?" Honey asked.

"No. We occasionally did it in his classroom or at his house until I graduated but I into girls too. I played on that one." Ester said with a wide smile. "My first time with a girl was better than a guy."

"Well Ashley is-"

"Honey." I hissed.

I knew exactly what she was going to say.

"Oh my god!" Grey yelled while laughing. "Are you bi?" He asked.

I groaned and pushed Honey.

"No. We were curious so we tried each other." I said seriously.

Ester smiled and pointed at me.

"Those. Are friendship goals." She said quietly.

"You seem so innocent." Grey said to Honey.