Daniel's Dad

"So our wedding should be special obviously. What colors do you want?" Daniel asked.

Its been two weeks since his Mom accused me of corrupting Daniel and I'm so stressed.

"Daniel, I know you're trying to make me feel better but I can't right now." I mumbled into his chest. We were downstairs on the couch watching TV. Just me and him for the first time since I got back.

"Come on just give me your color." He said.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"You already know my favorite color." I mumbled.

"Well yeah but what if you want a different color like brown or-"

"Brown? At a wedding? That's gross." I interrupted.

"Well tell me what colors you want." He said.

"Blue and purple." I said.

"Those are nice." He replied.

"I know. I also want a chocolate fountain and I kinda want it to be outside and inside." I said.

"What if it snows?" He asked with a smirk.

"Then it'll snow. We could have heat lamps outside." I suggested.

"Won't you get cold if it snows?" He asked.

"Yeah but you could just hold me and keep me warm. Its not like I'm some cold human." I said with a smile.

"I'd still hold you and kiss you." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I blushed and held onto him. He turned the channel and pulled me into his lap.

"You know there's no one else down here." I whispered. He chuckled and rubbed my head.

"Oh but there is." I heard someone say from behind us. I jumped a little and rolled my eyes when I seen it was just Honey holding Faith.

"Ugh. Go away." I grumbled. Daniel just smiled and stood up.

"Its fine I've got somewhere else we can go." He said as he grabbed my hand.

I stuck my tongue out at Honey and blew a kiss to Faith before we left.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he led me away from the pack house and into the woods. It was so quiet beside all the nocturnal animals.

"There's small house that's been here for a long time, it was old and beat down. I had a team fix it up, just for you." He said with a smile.

"For me?" I asked.

"I know how stressed you've been and how stressed you're gonna get. I just want you to relax sometimes." He explained.

I made a small screeching noise and yanked his arm.

"You're the best! The fucking best I swear. Oh my god I love you so much." I squealed.

"I love you too. I-"

Then I suddenly remembered.

"Wait I don't remember any tiny houses out here, Daniel." I said, cutting him off.

I looked around then glared at him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Ashley its always been here." He said nervously.

I stopped walking and crossed my arms.

"Where?" I asked stubbornly.

"Up by the lake." He said.