Chapter 5:The Aftermath

Jade's POV

I wake up in a weird curled up position inside the hole I dug. I climb out, stretch, and go to climb out. Standing on my human legs feels weird after a whole night of walking on all fours. I sit on the ground and stretch again before getting up. I look down at the black track suit I'm wearing and see a strange lump.

I poke it and feel a jolt go through my body. "What are you doing Jade?", I hear behind me. I turn to see Leigh ad Jesy climbing out of their holes. "There's something weird in my pants and I don't want to be what I think it is.", I say poking it again. "That's a little weird. What exactly do you mean?", Jesy asks coming closer.

"I think I um have a wiener.", I say trying to sum it up. "Jade that's absolutely ridiculous. There's no way you could just grow a penis.", Jesy says. "She's right, but you didn't grow it. It's a part of me and you. It just needed a full moon to come out. They both have one so that's a little awkward.", I hear Zylo say. "They're apart of us now. It's from having male wolfs. Did you not learn anything from last night Jessica.", I say.

She just scoffs before looking into her pants. "I see what you mean. I'm gonna go wake up Perrie.", she says walking towards her. "Leigh you're not gonna check?", I ask seeing as she's the only awake one who hasn't looked. "I can feel it. I had a not so pg dream last night.", she says covering herself with her hands. I laugh and give her a sympathetic look before going to help Jesy wake up Perrie. "What?!", Perrie yells at us.

"Get out of this hole, and check you pants Pez.", I say pulling her out the hole. "Check my pants for what exactly?", she question stepping out the hole. "Just look.", Jesy says getting annoyed. Perrie rolls her eyes before lifting the waistband of her pants. "Woah. I see what you mean. This is so weird.", she says poking it over her clothes. "What's the matter with Leigh?", she asks point to a blushing Leigh-Anne sitting in the corner. "She had a wet dream and woke up with a boner.", Jesy says nonchalantly.

"Jes! Why would you tell her that?!", Leigh yells at her. We all just laugh and start heading back to the cave base. I go over and offer her a hand to help her up. "Don't be embarrassed it's a natural thing.", I say trying to cheer her up. She gives me a smile and takes my hand. We walk back to the cave to and place our hands on the scanner.

We slide down and end up at the bottom separated. "Hey we're getting better at that.", Perrie says. I nod and walk over to A.R.C. " Hey buddy, I have a question for you.", I say bending down to him."Sure what's is it master Jade?", he asks getting ready to speed off. "How are we supposed to get ourselves cleaned here?", I question. "Oh there are living quarters right over here. With multiple rooms , showers, showers, and a kitchen.", he says directing us towards what he's talking about.

We walk into a long corridor and go back for a minute before stopping in front of a black door. The rim of the door goes in a rainbow around it and opens. When we walk in, we're greeted with the sight of a condo looking living room. It has a couch, a flat screen mounted to the wall, and some more living room decor to make it feel homey. I see a book shelf with some of my favorite books on it before smiling.

Perrie's POV

As I look around the living room type thing Leigh starts talking. "Uh you said there were showers. Where are they? I need to take a very cold one.", she says quickly. "You all follow me. I'll direct master Leigh to her room and shower while also show you yours.", A.R.C says as he starts to ascend the stairs. We all follow him and walks slowly as he talks about all the rooms.

"There's a training room, about 10 bedrooms, bathrooms in the four master suites, those are yours by the way, and three other functional bathrooms through out this whole place.", he says stopping at a room with a blue door. "This is your room master Leigh. There's a fully stocked wardrobe of clothes your size and suitable under garments as well. I'm sure you all can tell which rooms are yours, and if you can't, your rings will direct you.", he says scampering off.