Part 5: Heart-Ache

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
................

[Ayden POV]

"Here, for you." Said McKellen while handing me a cup of drink.

Without asking him, I took it from his hand and sipped slowly. Even without taste the drink, I could smell the aroma of the almond wafted into the air.

It was warm, almond milk. Which is the drink that I favor. The one drink that can help to soothe and calm my mind and my heart whenever I feel down or sad.

"How do you know?" I asked the person who stood next to me.

"Know what?" He asked me back.

"Know that I needed this drink. If not, you would not bring it with you."

"I saw you this morning. Looking so trouble. That's why I decided to follow you."

I was being silent for a moment and enjoyed the beautiful scenery in front of me. It was a lush green field with big trees surrounding it. And we were taking a shade under one of it, while enjoying a nice, melodious nature song that was being sang by the birds.

It was a true serenity.

"You always know how to comfort me. Thanks for that." I spoke out of silence.

"I'm not someone who knows you yesterday. How long we've been together? How long I've been taking care of you? If I didn't know this little thing, I don't think I deserve to stay beside you."

I slipped a chuckle. "If it's not you, then no one does."

"How are you feeling? Is it better?"

"Not. I am not feeling any better. This is too much for me to take. My heart ache so much that I feel like it might burst."

I put a pause for a second to take a deep breath. Because my voice began to quiver and my eyes misted over with tears.

"We're getting married in a month...and he did this to me. This makes me wonder if his love is real? If the proposal is real? If us is real?"

The crystal liquid began rolling down my cheeks as I said this. I could no longer stifle it.

"It makes me feel so stupid, when I think about how he was cheating behind me with his manager, while I'm thinking that I was the luckiest guy ever to get to marry a wonderful guy like him. Jeez! That is so...super stupid of me!" I poured out everything.

"No one is stupid for falling in love or feeling love. Instead, it is the most beautiful feeling ever. It wasn't you who should feel like that, it is him who should feel like that. He is a dumb for leaving a guy who love him like you did, Ayden. So, don't feel despair. Because, he doesn't deserve your love at all. You deserve another great love story. Okay."

His words supposed to make me stop crying, but I was crying a river.

Because it touched my heart to the core.

And the next thing happened was, McKellen embraced me. Without saying another word.
...................

"Are you sure, you will be alright, alone?"

"Yes, of course. I would be laying asleep anyway. Just go... your grandpa is waiting for his pie. And, please buy something for him on behalf me too. Said that I'm sorry that I can't visit him."