Part 14: Between Family & Love

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel.

Happy reading :)
........................

[Blue POV]

A day before I went home, I received a call from the jewellery shop. They asked me to come and pick up the ring. The wedding rings.

[Flash back]

"Good morning, Mr.Sawyer."

"Yes, morning. I'm speaking." I replied.

"I'm Brenda, calling from Orion Jewelry. I just want to inform you that your customised wedding rings are done. May I know when you will come and take it, so that I can make myself available to meet you?"

Wedding ring?

Yeah, I remembered that I asked them to put my numbers as the contact person. I guessed Ayden forgot to cancel this one, since I'm the one responsible for the ring.

What should I do? Should I ask them to keep it? Or should I pick it up?

But, I'm curious to see the outcome of the rings.

"Mr. Sawyer, are you still there?" Calling the staff for confirmation of my presence on the other line, since I was being silence for couple of seconds.

I cleared my throat and slapped myself into reality. "Yes, yes. I'm here. Sorry, I got distracted for a while. Where were we just now?"

"I need to know when you will be available to pick up the rings." She repeated.

"Oh, yeah! Urm- I think I will drop by tomorrow, around noon."

"That's nice, sir. So, I will see you tomorrow. Thank you and have a good day, sir."

"Most welcome."

[End of flash back]

And, yes. I ended up having it in my hands now, both rings. It was perfectly crafted.

Just like what I had imagined and just like what Ayden wanted.

It is a set of polish low dome grooved couple ring with two color, yellow and white gold. The white gold was grooved in the middle between yellow gold. Both of the ring are exactly the same, only the size and witdth differs it.

And then, I took out my ring from the ring box to take a closer look. Hence, I realized there's something engraved on the inside of the ring.

It was written, 'My love Ayden'.

Instantly, I checked on Ayden's ring. There's nothing written in the inside. Only mine got.

When did he did this? I'm sure it was Ayden who asked them to engrave it.

Oh god! What I have done? He loves me so much and I hurt him.

"Should I give it to him? Or should I keep it for myself?" I was having monologue while holding the rings in my hand.

And just at the right time, I was indulging myself mesmerizing the beauty of those rings. My sister Beige interrupted in.
"Hey, Blue. Mom's calling you for dinner." Said Beige who was appearing from behind my bedroom's door.

And, yes she never learns to knock on the door.

In a flash, I hid the rings behind my back. I hope she didn't see it.