Part 4: The Unfaithful

/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
.......................................

[Ayden POV]

After the incident on that night, Blue and I, we become closer. We always hang out together, despite of our busy schedules. Sometimes I would go to see his performance at the Meadows and sometimes he would come to ask me out for a lunch. And that's how it goes.

As time flies, it's been a month since we've known each other and then, our relationship status from being just friends, had changed to being boyfriend when Blue asked me to be his special one.

Without thinking twice, I just said 'Yes' to him.

Psst! Actually, I've been waiting for him to ask me out since the day one. Because I don't want to be the one to say that word. Afraid that I might mess it up, because I suck at those things.

And then, I asked him to move in together with me. Which mean, McKellen needs to find some other place to stay. And of course, that some other place is just opposite to mine.

"Does this house is always empty before?" I asked being curious. Because it's quite a fortunate to get to rent an apartment just opposite to my door.

"I don't know. I never asked the owner." Answered McKellen indifferently.

"Tell me what did you do to the previous tenant? Did you bribe him or something?"

"How could you think badly of me? I'm a good person here. Come on; just help me to move out okay. Besides, it's good enough that we can stay near to each other like this. So that when you need anything, you can just knock on my door. Okay."

I just rolled my eyes at him. Too tired to argue.

As time passes, both Blue and I, we had quite a long journey together. Despite of differences in our job, which result in different working time, we still try to make some time for both of us to have a talk, a nice meal and a great date together. This thing involves both parties to work together and fully understand each other to make it work well.

Without high tolerability and understanding between both, our relationship would not even last till 9 months.

And again, Blue wasn't satisfied with being just boyfriends. He demands for something more than that.

I still remember that day when Blue asked me to go watch him performed. He said that it was his special performance, and of course I will make time for him. Who knows he would propose me in front of his crowds using a song he wrote specifically for me.

Guess what he did?  He was singing on the stage before he suddenly pulled an act by stepping down from the stage and neared me at the table. Everyone at the pub on that night was looking at us. Until he was down on his knee and pulled out a ring before said, "Ayden Lockhart, would you marry me?"

I was speechless and out of sudden tears rolling down my cheeks, before I answered him with a, "Yes."

Everything was perfect. The moment when Blue asked to marry me, I felt like I have found the last piece of puzzle which completed my whole life. The happiness that I've been dreamt for had been granted.

Thanks, god.

But, it was crushed on that certain day.

That day, I thought of surprised him by paying a visit at his studio. Recently, he was so busy with producing the album and he rarely come home because of that. So, I thought why I was the one who came to him instead of he came to me.