Part 10: Thank You & I'm Sorry

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
..................................

[Blue POV]

I was just done practicing for my performance tonight when a recognizable voice praised my voice and song.

"Nice song, buddy."

In split second, my eyes were directed towards the voice. My pupils dilated to see him appeared before me.

He is my big brother, Scott.

"Scott. What a surprise!" I greeted him and got down from the stage to give him a quick hug.

"It's never my intention to surprise you. I went to your place but nobody was there...and then, I went to find you at the studio. They said you're not coming in today...and it was Simon who told me that I might find you here. So, here I am."

"You should just call me beforehand and let me know that you want to meet me."

He heaved a sigh. "I already did, bud. I rang you several times and texts you. But, you reply nothing."

I smile sheepishly and said, "Oh! That's because I left my phone in my bag. No wonder I didn't listen to your call. Sorry, bro."

"So, you're still performing in here? I thought you said that you're gonna release an album?"

"I've done with the recording and currently it is still in the editing process. After we've done with the editing, only then we can start to promote it. So, for time being...I will just continue to perform here. Besides, my career starts here and I've still got fans that keep coming here just to watch me performs. That's why I can't just stop."

Listening to my brief explanation, Scott no longer talks or critic more about the reason why I still come to this pub. He just deviated towards the main reason why he wanted to meet me.

"Actually the reason why I want to meet you is that I've got a message from mom for you."

"Mom? Why? Is she doing fine?"

I developed worries. Because mom's current condition wasn't really well. She frequently falls sick and refused to go to the hospital if we didn't force her to.

"Nope. She's fine...it's just that she's missing you. It's been a while since you coming home. Besides, it's getting near to your wedding day. She just wanted to know the progress of the preparation. So, mom wants us to gather at her house this weekend...for family dinner. I hope you can make up some time, Blue."

Sh*t! How should I explain to my family about the current situation of my relationship with Ayden? But, Ayden still hasn't decided on anything. The only thing I could tell my family is the answer that I will get from Ayden by tomorrow.

I snapped into reality once Scott gave a light punch on my shoulder.

"Are you okay, buddy?" He asked when I was carried away in my own thoughts.

"Yes! Yes! I'm good. And, yes... I will be there. Tell mom that I will come this weekend." I answered and fake a smile.

"That's great...then, I will see you this weekend. And, mom said there's no need to bring Ayden along. Mom said this dinner is strictly for our family members only. You understand it, right?"