Part 18: Plan B

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel.

Happy reading :)
............................

[Ayden POV]

I couldn’t fall asleep last night. Not sure if it was because of the caffeinated drink or because of my muddled head.

Which is which; doesn’t really matter.

What matters now is, I’ve found the solutions for this problem. After giving a hard thought about how to fix this problem which had caused by me, finally I found the way out of it.

“Ayden?”

“Good morning.” I greeted while taking a peek over the person who has been sleeping soundly next to me.

He must be exhausted too, that he was capable to sleep comfortably on this bench.

“Sorry, I didn’t know when I had fallen asleep.” Said Eli while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

Once he had fully gathered himself back into reality, instantaneously Eli asked me, “Are you staying awake for the whole night?”

“Yes.” I answered short.

“Is it because of the coffee?”

“Perhaps.”

He heaved a sigh before mumbled, “Don’t tell me that I haven’t warned you before.”

I didn’t argue more about it with him. Because I knew he just worried of me.

“Come on, let’s go wash our faces and grab some breakfast.” He asked me.

I was being silence for a couple of seconds before I told him, “I have found the solution. I know how to fix this problem.”

He showed a confuse complexion, “What’re you talking about?”

“Let’s talk while having our breakfast.” I said.

He just nodded being agreed with me.
………

We went to the hospital café, the only café that was available there.

Ironically, the whole hospital building smelled like the medicine and chemical-ish thingy, however when I stepped into the café automatically the smell like vanished. Only the smell of coffee dominates the whole café.

Ugh! It stinks.

I preferred the smell of those chemical-ish thingy compared with this stinky smell, that can make my head spins.

“You go and take a seat first. I will help to order for you.” Said Eli.

“Okay.” I gave an okay before ordered the drink that I wanted to drink, which is, “I want coffee.”

“Huh?!”

“Latte would be better option.” I continued my order, ignoring the grumpy face of Eli upon listening to my order.

“You still haven’t had enough of it?”

Disregarding Eli question, I said, “I will be waiting at the table.” And then, I walked away leaving him queuing at the counter.