Part 11: When is the date?

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
..................................

[Ayden POV]

I walked into the security office but nobody's there. And then, there's the clerk or office boy came towards me and asked, "Yes, sir? Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Where's everyone?" I asked him back.

"Oh! They're having a briefing in the meeting room. So, who're you came here for?"

Ignoring his question, I went straight towards the meeting room and he tried to stop me. I bet this guy didn't know who I am really is.

"I'm sorry, sir. You can't just barge in. They're having a briefing now! Sir! Sir!"

Even so, I did knock on the door before entering the room. However, before I managed to speak out, that guy defend himself beforehand by saying, "I'm sorry, Sir Eli. I tried to talk to him, but he insisted on coming in."

I bet he still didn't notice that everyone in the room stood up when I entered the room.

"Darry... it's okay. Don't worry, I would not blame you. Besides, this room is belong to him. So, nobody can stop him from coming in."

I scanned over that Darry guy face when McKellen said those things, and he totally fall into confusion.

"Pardon, sir? I don't get it."

A few chuckle was heard in the room. His colleagues was treating him as a joke.

And then, I neared him and patted on his shoulder before said, "You've done a good job. I'm sure you're a great worker. What is your name again?"

"It's Darry, sir."

"Okay, Darry. I'm sorry that I ignore you just now. I should have told you that I want to meet with McKellen. Sorry that I put you in a tough situation."

"It's okay, sir." He smiled.

In the meantime, McKellen spoke out from his spot right in front of the meeting room.

"Darry, let me introduce you to Mr Ayden Lockhart. General Manager of Lockhart Holdings."

McKellen became the party poopers.

And of course, Darry would be shocked to know that news. He was like frost on the spot.

"I-I'm sorry...sir-sir." He was stuttering.

I pulled a smile and pat on his shoulder softly. "It's okay. You don't have to be so shocked like that. And you don't have to say sorry...I don't mind at all."

"Thank you, sir...and I'm sorry for not recognize you."

"There you are saying sorry again. I've told you before no need to say sorry."

"Okay, sir. Sor-

"That's enough, Darry. You can go and continue with your work." McKellen came to the rescue.

"Okay, sir." Darry nodded once and left the room.

I didn't realize when McKellen came standing next to me.

"What's wrong with you? Why you're so in mood to tease him?" Asked McKellen.

"Nothing. Just trying to find something to laugh at."