Part 25: Meeting Lockhart's

Hello, dear lovely readers. Thank you so much for your interest to read this novel.

If you like the story, I hope you will add this novel in your library and click the star button.

Please leave a comment too for me to improve my writing.

Thank you. Happy reading:)
.........................

[Liam POV]

As promised, Ayden and I were headed to a place that remains unknown to me, however we weren't alone, we've got Mc Kellen as the company too.

And, I was excited for nothing.

I thought Ayden would take me out for a romantic dinner or a date with just two of us.

Sigh.

I bet that even after we got married, Mc Kellen would always come in between us.

"Oh! Sh*t!! If that happens for real...OH!! HELL NO!!!When I will get a chance to be alone with Ayden then" (I was having battle of imagination in my mind)

"Liam? Are you okay?" A sweet and gentle voice asked me from my left side, which snaps me out from my imagination.

Spontaneously, I shifted my sight to my left side just to meet the beautiful eyes belongs to my fiance.

"It is so rare of you to being silence. That's why I asked." Ayden continues.

"So Ayden had been watching me all the time. Wait! You shouldn't get excited yet, Liam. Because there's another important thing that you need to worry about, which is did I make a weird expression just now? If I did, Ayden must see me as an uncool guy." (Again, I was having a thought about it.)

Ayden was staring at me looking confused when I staring at him but replied nothing.

Jeez, since when I've become an overthinking person like this? Before, I never care about what other people think about me.

Now, I had confirmed 1000% that the feeling I had for Ayden is real.

This love is real.

"Are you worrying about the destination we are heading to?" Ayden asked another question since I didn't respond to him.

I tried to act as cool as possible and answered him. "I didn't know that you have been watching at me all the time, my love. I should be happy about this, right?"

Again, the only cool way of answering to him is by teasing him like this. I love when he is mad at me and, secretly blush over my teased. He's looking deadly cute.

"What?! I should never asked then." He answered being annoyed.

I just slipped a giggle seeing his reaction.

"Mr. Braun, look around you. Where do you think we are heading to?" Out of sudden, Mc Kellen asked me.

In an instance, I looked out of the car window and found out that our car had drove away from the highway. Currently, we are in a  small road with green forest decorated alongside of the road.

"Where are we?" The question just slipped my mouth.

My eyes meet with Mc Kellen's eyes who had been staring wickedly through the rear mirror before he said, "Where do you think we heading to?"

Again, he asked the same question.

Somehow, I felt shivers down to my spine. Later, the horrifying thoughts gush into my mind.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked directly because I hate to be in a haze while looking into Mc Kellen's eyes.

He pulled a smirk and said, "Why do you think Ayden asked me to tag along?"