Part 8: It's Liam

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)

.........................................

[Ayden POV]

“Ayden Isaac Lockhart, will you marry me?” Asked the guy who had stolen my heart ever since the first time I met him.

I was in awe and speechless when he suddenly pulled out the words. Which I didn’t see it coming.

The crowd began to chant, “Say, yes.” Over and over.

I can’t believe he proposed me in front of this crowd, in front of his fans. And, I’m sure he really being serious about it.

About marrying me.

With an open heart and clear mind, I said ‘Yes’ to him.

Only god knows how happy I am at that very moment. A moment that I would treasure for the rest of my life. I wished there’s someone pushed on  recording camera during that proposal, so that I can watch it in the future and remind me of how sweet he is.

Later on, I noticed the crowd had disappeared and Liam also was gone. Only me that was left in that empty space.

Just before a piercing pain invaded my head, I saw a light striking into the black space which snapped me out of my dream.

The pain wasn’t dissipated, and I slowly opened my eye lids before a curse slipped out my mouth.

“Sh*t!”

I hold onto my head, and tried to push my body from lying position. Adjusting my body to lean onto the head bed before I breathed out slowly and tried to calm down.

At that time, I still wasn’t aware of my whereabouts. The only thing that was played in my mind was the dream I had last night.

It was painful and exciting at the same time.

“Even my dream betrayed me. What else left to do?” I said under my breath and heaved a heavy sigh.

Once I get over it, I lifted up my eyes and scanned my surrounding. It looks weird and too soft.

“Since when my room wall turned into this soft, pastel colour? There’s even a plant in my room? And, since when-

Just before I finished that sentence, only then I realized it.

“F*ck!” I cursed into the air once again.

“Where am I? This wasn’t my room!”

Then, the vivid memory from last night infused into my head like a pirated movie tape. It was blurred and lagged. I only remembered a few part of it, the rest… I’m not so sure what had happened.

I checked my body. My upper torso was naked.

“Sh*t!”

Then, I pulled away the blanket that cover my lower body, slowly to check whether there’s a single thread that covering it or not?

“Sh*t!”

This day will be a big doomed for me. Because I lost count of times I was cursing.

I don’t know whether it was a good thing or not. My lower body wasn’t fully naked but only the Calvin Klein boxer was covering it.