Part 9: Cancel It

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
..........

[Ayden POV]

Later in the afternoon, after I had done with the meetings, I returned to my office.

A bouquet of daisies caught me in surprise when I walked into my office. It was on my table.

In an instance, I called for my secretary; Cathy. And asked her about the bouquet.

"Yes, Sir Ayden? Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Who gives me this bouquet?" I asked while lifting the bouquet in my arm.

"Oh! That bouquet arrived this morning by delivery boy. I do ask him about the sender, but he said he doesn't know either. And, neither a card was slipped in the bouquet." She explained briefly.

I was calculating the possible person who would send me these flowers. I don't think a lot of people know that I favor daisies more than other flowers.

"Sir, there's no need to think so seriously about it. I'm sure it is from your fiancee." She commented more.

On the mention of Blue, somehow it triggered some of the past memory.

[Flashback]

It was the weekend when we decided to go on our first date. I thought I was the one who came early, but when I arrived at the cafe. Blue was already there with a smile plastered on his face waiting for me.

"I'm sorry...am I late?" I said.

"Not at all. It is just me who come earlier. No worries." He acted sweet as always.

Then, out of nowhere, he pulled out a small bouquet of roses from under the table before said, "For you."

And I took it with an open arm. "Thank you. That's so sweet of you. Sorry that I didn't get anything for you."

He chuckled and said, "It's okay. I didn't give these roses to you because I expect something from you. I give it because I wanted to and because it is our first date as boyfriends."

I was smiling all the way upon listening to his charms. I hoped that my cheeks didn't turn red at that time. Because if it does, it would be embarrassing.

I looked at the bouquet and couldn't help to smile.

It would be nice if the bouquet was filled with daisies. Daisy is more beautiful and sweet.

"Is there something wrong with the bouquet? Or you don't like flowers?" Blue asked me.

That question tho startled me. Is it obvious that I wasn't a fan of roses?

"No-there's nothing wrong. I love this bouquet and I do like flowers. It's just that I like daisy more than rose. That's all." I just told the truth, don't want him to misunderstand anything.

"Oh! I see. Only now do I know what you like and what you don't like. Then, next time I will only give daisy to you."

I plastered a smile.

[End of flashback]

"What the date is today, Cathy?" I asked.

"Urmm... it's 17th, sir."