Part 21: Absolute decision

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel.

Happy reading :)
..........................

[Ayden POV]

I was haunted by Mc Kellen once I stepped out from the ward. He keeps on saying, "What are you trying to do? Why did you do this? And bla...bla...bla..." repeatedly.

But, when I ignored him, he took another step by blocking my way out of the main entrance.

"I'm tired, Eli. Can we discuss this later?" I said tiredly.

"But, I afraid it will be too late to cancel the plan if we didn't discuss it now." Claimed Mc Kellen.

"What do you mean?" I got confused.

"Let's talk at other place." He pulled me to sit on the bench at the hospital garden which is opposite to the main building.

"Do you really thing this is the right thing to do? Are you really marrying that guy? I've told you before who he truly is, right? How-

"Yes, yes. I'm aware of those things, Eli. I know what kind of person Liam is. But, I have no other choice... I'm out of time. The wedding is coming closer."

"Then, you shouldn't continue with the wedding. It is an absurd plan, Ayden. Besides, a wedding is not something you can joke around with." Said Mc Kellen seriously while anchoring his eyes into mine.

I heaved a heavy sigh. "I've been told a multiple of times about it, Eli. It's not like I'm toying with this thing...it is just- just that I need to save my family reputation. Look at what had happened to Dad. I can't repeat the same mistake and hurt him. He has done so much for me, and you know that too. Just let me do this one thing for the sake of this family. Besides, this tie with Brauns' will benefit our business."

I spoke my heart and put a pause for a second to take a breath before continued.

"Eli...you out of other people should understand me and support this decision of mine."

"I do understand you but what about your heart and feeling? What are you gonna do about that?" Asked Mc Kellen softly.

He looks more worry than my own self. And, I knew all along that was the thing that worry him; my feeling.

I flashed a faint smile and said, "I will be fine. Besides, I don't have any feeling towards Liam. So, if he wants to play around with another guy or girl...I won't mind. It will not affect me at all."

"What about him? Do you think he agreed on this matter for nothing? There must be something that he wants from you."

Why I didn't think about that? Eli was right. There must be something Liam wants in return. Besides, this marriage will ruin his reputation as the big, fat casanova.

No one would play with him anymore if they aware he is a married man.

"You don't have to worry about that. I don't want anything from Ayden. Except his love." Said Liam who appeared out of nowhere.

"Would you please stop the drama? My parents are no longer here." I told him.

Then, all of sudden he kneeled down before me and hold my hand in his. "That's no drama, baby. I'm telling from the deep of my heart."