Part 7: Drunk and Tears

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)

.....................

[Ayden POV]

People said, do not let a broken heart guy stay alone. Because, only god Knows what harm can he did to himself.

Since, I'm still in the right mind and also, I kind of worried if I might make an attempt to cause a self-harm. So, it would be wise of me to go outside and be among others. In case I might try to do something bad, there would be someone to stop me.

No.

I can't call McKellen. I don't want to bother his time with his grandpa.

This time I need to figure it out on my own.

So, I took the car keys and drove down the street. Searching for a new place to hang out and have some drinks. I need to let the steam off my mind.

I'm not going to the usual place. There's too much people knowing me and I don't want to end up meeting with Sander without McKellen besides me.

After half an hour of driving, finally I found a place. It's banner was written 'Circle'. It looks quite cozy from the outside. So, I decided to drop by.

It is just a small pub with contemporary design. Once, I stepped inside the beautiful ballad song, piano version greeted me.

Nope. There's no pianist was seen, it's only the stereo that was played.

And I found it amusing, because, nobody were paying attention to me when I was in there. Sometimes, popularity can be quite troublesome when every steps of you being watched. Also, your private life would be shared around in the media.

Humph~

It's so tiring.

"What can I offer to you, sir?" Asked the bartender from behind the counter, once I took a seat opposite to him.

"Just give me something light, first. A cocktail perhaps. Make the best one for me. Thanks."

"That's quite tough choice, sir. Since, my cocktail is the best one in this area. I bet that you're  a new guy, that's why you didn't aware about it."

"Yes, I am." I answered casually.

"Alright then. I will make it ready for you."

I flashed a plain smile.

As waiting for him preparing my cocktail, I looked around the pub. Lots of group of friends gathering around at the table. It seems happening when they're all chatting and laughing all together.  There's also a couple who was sitting at the corner being sweet with one another. But, only me who was sitting alone in here.

That's sounds lonely.

"Here, sir. I called it 'Witch's Brew'. Please give your comments about it." He said while placing the glass of cocktail on the counter.

"My pleasure." I replied.

Once I tested the drink, it feels so good. Just like he claimed himself as the best cocktail maker in his area.

"Yes, you deserve the title." I exclaimed.

A smug smile was crawling onto his lips as I praised him.

The moment I was enjoying my tasty cocktail, the scene of the conversation I had with Blue emerged.