Part 2: Our love story

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
.......................................

[Ayden POV]

The first time I met with Blue, was at the pub. It was the pub that I often visit after I’ve done with my work or whenever I hang out with McKellen. I loved that pub because it was closer to my apartment and the atmosphere is placid.

He was performed on the stage that night, with an acoustic guitar and a whole band behind him. He’s the lead singer, singing Michael Buble song ‘Love you anymore’.

“Just because I never took your picture off my phone, doesn’t mean that you’re still on my mind-

-Just because I accidentally slipped and said your name, well I heard your song it makes me insecure-

-Just because I know I’ll never ever feel the same, doesn’t mean I love you anymore-

-Am I lying to myself again, when I say you’re not the best I’ve ever had?” I ended up singing with him, just right under my breath.

However, it was loud enough to be heard by McKellen who was sitting next to me, as I noticed he’s been staring at me.

And I turned to look at him, “He’s good. He has a lovely, husky voice.” I made a comment aka complementing the singer.

“Yes, he is.” Replied McKellen, half-interested while feeding his throat with the whiskey.

“I’ve never seen him before. Is he new?” I kept running my mouth talking about the charming guy who was singing on the stage.

Am I interested in him? Yes, why not? Since, I’m single and he is hot.

I wasn’t the kind of person who easily got interested with somebody. Usually, it was the opposite.

“I think he is new. Never seen him before.” Answered McKellen.

My eyes couldn’t avert from looking at him. Normally, I doesn’t like a guy with long hair. But, this singer is exceptional. His hair which is at shoulder length and golden brown in color fitted with him so well.

I think he has melted my heart and caused me drooling with his enchanted voice and unflawed face.

“Hey, Ayden.” Called McKellen and in an instance I shifted my gaze into him before I cocked my brows.

“Here, take this.” He handed me a handkerchief, and said, “You’re drooling.”

“F*ck! Am I?” I caught off guard and immediately snatched the handkerchief from McKellen hand and wiped my mouth.

I only knew that I was being tricked by McKellen, when I heard him giggling.

And I gave him a hard punch on his left arm for make a fun of me.

“You bastard!”

The laughing episode wasn’t depleted yet. He surely was enjoyed making fun of me, tonight.

“Are you interested in him? You know I can help you to get him, don’t you?” He asked and there’s seriousness in his voice.

I sneered and brought the wine glass closer to my lips before sipped it down. “Someone as hot as him… it would be impossible to not own someone special yet. Just let it go. I wasn’t being serious about him. It’s enough to feed my lonely eyes.” I brushed the offer off.

And after that night, I never saw him anymore. Two weeks after that, I tried to ask the bartender about that mysterious singer. About his whereabouts.

“Oh! That handsome singer. I don’t know what his name is but he only performed here that one night. They said that he was just Tyler’s substitute. Because Tyler couldn’t make it that night, he fell sick.”

“Oh, I see. No wonder, I never see him anymore.” I said to myself.

“Is there anything else I can help you with, sir?” Asked the bartender being polite.

“It’s okay, there’s nothing more. Thanks.”

“Most welcome, sir.”

And then, I returned to the table where McKellen was.

“I thought that you doesn’t interested in him. Then, why it seems the opposite?” Asked McKellen, sounded like a mock to me.

“I’m just curious. You know how mysterious that singer is. One day he appeared out of nowhere on that stage, and then the next day, he’s already gone. So, stop looking at me like I’m totally falling for that guy… okay?” I defended myself.

McKellen comment no more.

And, I tried to make my statement stronger by stating another proof. “Besides, I’ve met with men more handsome and hotter than him. And, I’ve never fall to any of them… you know why? Because, I’m not an easy person. What I’m looking for is someone who truly loves me and can take good care of me, just like how you’ve been taking care of me. I’m not a person who will fall for looks. That is just a bonus.” I spoke like a pro, and somehow, being proud of myself. Haha.

Yet, the other person just pulled a grinned before made a comment to my wonderful speech.

“My dear friend… those men that you mentioned just now, were the men who pursued you not otherwise. And, for your information there is a big gap between to be pursued and being pursued. To be pursued means someone is interest in you and you might like him or not liking him at all. However, if you’re the one who has been pursuing… it means you’re the one who got interested with that person. Can you relate it, mate?” Again, I was being a subject for McKellen to mock at.

Jeez!

I lost of words to defend myself.

Later, he put his arm around my shoulder and said, “But, if you said that you’re not attracted to him. That’s fine then… I will believe you. Besides, it left me with less work to do. I don’t have to go all trouble to check on his background then. Come on, let’s cheers.”

We clanked our glass and just enjoyed the night.

At the end, I just put up the white flag. I would never win against McKellen anyway. He always has his way to win against me. Sigh~ being together for so long make him know me more than I know myself.

That’s why I would never trade him for anyone.

Lots of people had been wondering about our relationship. What kind of tag we put to label our relationship? Nevertheless, most of them would think that McKellen and I was a lover. Sometimes, we just played along with it because we’re too lazy to explain the truth. But, at the same time we can’t reveal the truth about our relationship.

It is the rule.

For this time being, I will not reveal it yet or talk more about McKellen. Because, he annoyed me enough and I don’t want to talk about him.

It is enough to reveal his name, which is Eli McKellen.

........................
060620.Sat.0030

#staysafe