Part 6: What is the reason?

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel. 

Happy reading :)
...
.............

[Third POV]

After the accident of being caught red-handed by Blue’s fiancée; Ayden Lockhart, the man who every single person want to marry; Blue was kind of staggering. He was regretting for the things that had happened.

Even his friend Simon told how stupid he was for breaking the heart of a prince like Ayden.

“Why the hell did you do that, Blue?!” Simon shouted.

He was getting pissed off with Blue.

However, Blue comments nothing. He just stood still as his fiancée leaving the room. It’s seems like he wasn’t capable of stopping his love from leaving.

“What are you doing? Go and run after him. And explain everything.” Simon ordered.

But, Blue just staring blankly at Simon.
And, after being pushed and pestered by Simon, only then Blue decided to go find his fiancée.

Only god knows what he was thinking.
………………

Blue knew if he rang Ayden’s phone, he wouldn’t answer him anyway. So, he decided to wait for him at the apartment.

He just waited on the sofa until Ayden came home.

After 5 hours of waiting, he saw Ayden appeared from behind the main door of the apartment. He felt delighted just to see his fiancée face.

But, Ayden just coldly greeted him by asking him, “Are you here to pick up your belongings?”

Only then he realized, the guy in front of him right now is no longer belongs to him. He became conscious on the fact of how he had hurt that guy.

They had a discussion, a proper discussion to discuss on which path their relationship would sail.

And, it seems it doesn’t sail at the right path.

Ayden believed it will be the end for them. Because its look like Ayden couldn’t bear the fact of being cheated by the person he trusted the most.

But, it’s totally different with Blue. Because, he was hoping that Ayden would choose that path… the path which; they would go separate way.

Why?

Only Blue holds the answer to it.

However, Blue still let Ayden to choose, to think about this matter carefully before he decide. Because he didn’t want Ayden to regret it later for making a decision with unclear mind.

Because he doesn't want to be the one to say the break up words.

So, Blue decided to give Ayden one week to make a decision.

With the ring left on the kitchen counter, Blue walked out from the apartment feeling disheartened. Just after he closed the door behind him, the beads of tears rolling down his cheeks. 

Yes, he might be an assh*le for hurting the person who he had proposed to, but deep down inside his love for Ayden Lockhart is beyond everything.

Surely, there’s a reason behind everything.