Chapter 3:Confrontations

A/N I didn't really have a picture that fit here so enjoy my dog looking sassy af.

Perrie's POV

As all the girls come to the door I spot Lauren. She's in an oversized hoodie that shows of her wonderful legs. "You're such a perv.",Axel says laughing. "Well I asked you something. Are you just going to sit there and stare?", Normani says getting angry. "Uh we know that y-you took out stuff and we want it back.", Jade says as Leigh hits her in the back to snap her out of her monetary shock. "Oh you noticed. We were just going to use them to embarrass you at school tomorrow but since they're so important that you show up here, there must be something good in them.", Lauren says with a smirk. "Ok I can see why you like her. That look can make even the highest of wolves weak in the knees.", Axel concludes with a sigh. They pull us inside and push us on the couch.

"We didn't want to start trouble we just wanted our things back. We won't show up again.", Leigh says trying to save us. "Nope we're gonna sit here and go through each page just because." Camila says grabbing Jade's sketch book. I look at Jade and see her looking like she's about to cry. "Take your ring off and toss it towards the books. That'll make them spring into action and take them back.",Axel says. I take my ring of and toss it close to Camila's foot. I hear three silent hisses and light growling. I feel my hand stinging as I look towards the girls.

Leigh's POV

As Perrie tosses her ring close to Camila I'm about to get up to grab it, Normani pushes me back down. She sits in my lap before opening my sketch book. I send a "help me" look to the girls who are still trying to get Perrie's ring. I see Jade grab it and put it back on Perrie's finger. Normani grabs my face and turns it back towards her. "Let's see what's in here shall we?", she says starting to scroll through it. Most of them are just stuff from art class but the further back the worse the picture and drawings would get.

"Uh, you don't have to do this. I'll do whatever you want. Just stop flipping pages.", I say pleading her. She just rolls her eyes as she continues flipping pages. "There must be something you want me to see in here, and as interesting as it sounds to have you doing stuff for me, I really want to see what's in the book.", she says looking at the drawings. Knowing this book inside and out I know that she's about 5 pages away from an erotic drawing.

I go to move my hands but she just starts rubbing my head and it feels way better than I thought it would. "That's because of the wolf stuff. Those are wolf pressure points and certain spots have different effects.",Psycho explains. I just let out a low groan and try to resist temptation, but it feels like my body is numb and out of my control. Before I know it she gets to the page. "Now what is this?", she questions showing it to me. "You wouldn't lie to me would you Leigh?", she questions. I nod my head no while trying to gain control of my body. God what is wrong with me?

"Well tell me who's body this is. I want an honest answer.", she says rubbing slower. She's hitting all the right spots and it's making me weak. "I-it's just a picture.", I lie trying to get my body to stop liking it. "I don't believe you. Now I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me the truth or there will be consequences.", she says looking into my eyes. "I say you tell her the truth you perv. Just say "I wanted to imagine what you looked liked naked so I drew a picture" simple really.", Psycho says. "She'll think I'm some weirdo if I say that.", I reply in my head. He just makes a humming sound before disappearing into my mind.

"I'm serious. It's just a picture I'm using  as an example in art class.", I say lowly.I look over slightly and see Jade sweating as Camila holds her sketch book open in front of her leaning on her from behind. We lock eyes and I weakly smile at her before my head is turned forward again. Normani gives me a smirk before tugging my hair hard. I had to physically hold back a sound from coming out of my mouth.