Drunk pt.2

*Fluff*
*Drunk betty hehe*
*angst*
*t.w.: heavy alcohol usage, mentions of abuse*

-JugheadPov-

I huffed, eyeing the door harshly, and waiting for a certain someone to come walking in, after four hours.

I decided to take a break from my pacing, finding it tiring, and I was losing my breath easily considering how out of shape I am.

She had been gone for too long, and although I was supposed to be pissed about it, I couldn't deny the fact that I was still horribly worried.
She just left, without her phone, or purse, or keys, she didn't even take the car, and it was dark outside now.
And for certain reasons, the reoccurring question in my head made my anxiety scorch.

What if she doesn't come back?

It was a stupid fight to begin with, one that keeps replaying in my head over and over, and the more I hear it, the dumber I think I sound, because there was nothing to fight about really, and I was the one who started it in the first place.
So it is my fault she up and left.

I scared her away.

I scared her away with the thought of our future, with the thought of us moving into a bigger house, with more rooms, that we could put our kids in.

She doesn't want that. And instead of understanding it, I yelled at her, and she left.

This is my fault.
This all my fault.
And I have no right to mad if she doesnt come back after hours.
But I can still be worried.

I kept checking my phone, looking for an unknown number, her calling me from some random persons phone, telling me to come get her.

But there was nothing, my phone was dry.

I threw myself back up against the recliner, the cushion relaxing my back, as my eyes stayed fixed on the door.

And after an hour or two of absolutely nothing, my eyes began to get heavy, and as much as I fought it, and tried to avoid it, I didn't want to sleep without her, I didn't know how I was gonna sleep, not knowing if she was safe or not.

But then, I heard ringing reign through my ears, my eyes shooting open at the sudden noise.
Noticing that it was just my ringtone, my hand immediately reached for my phone, swiping the green button and pressing it to my ear.

"Hello? Betty? Is that you?"

"Uh. Last time I checked. I couldnt rock a blonde ponytail and pastel sweaters like your girl"

I frowned, recognizing the voice, and knowing it didn't belong to betty.

"Cheryl? What? Why are you calling?"
I felt irritated, it was evident in my voice.

"Sheesh. Mr. Grumpy, who am I to think that you'd lighten up a bit when I tell you I've found what you've been looking for"

I felt my eyes light up, and I immediately sat up, and the anxiety in me suddenly started to wash away.

"What? You found betty?"

"Mhmm"
She hummed enthusiastically.

"Not really found. More like had her this whole time actually"
She explained.
My eyes widened, before furrowing, and my face twisted.

"What?"
I said through gritted teeth.

"She wandered over to my place, already half way drunk. Rambling about some fight you two had, and saying how stupid she is, then she somehow fell into my liquor cabinet, and drunk herself into unconsciousness"
She explained.