"I don't like it" pt.2

*angst*
*Trigger warning: rape, abuse sexual assault**Read at own risk. Or dont read at all*

-Bettypov-

Juggie💕: I know you're pissed at me, but pls, If anything happens, or if they try anything, pls call me.

I let out an annoyed huff before closing the chat, leaving him on read.

I couldn't believe him.
He didnt trust me, he thought I was just some stupid, naive, innocent girl. Who doesn't know anything, like everyone else thinks of me.
Like my mom, like my dad, like my friends, and now him, think of me.

I wish everyone would just stop thinking of me like that, I'm not some lost little girl, who can't do anything for herself.

And I know how to protect myself anyway.

It's just the football team anyway, nothing I can't handle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright! Let's start with Chemistry!"
I exclaimed while clamping my hands together, snapping the group of boys out of their conversation.

The group was smaller than I expected, only about six boys. I thought the whole football team would be here, but it was just the six, including reggie, chuck, and moose, and three other guys I didnt necessarily know.

"Ooh... Chemistry..."
Chuck cooed idiotically, the boys laughed, while I rolled my eyes in response, at his playful manner.

"Let's start with stoichiometry-"

"Stoichi-what what?"
Reggie spoke up, generally confused. I just chuckled at his stress.

"Stoichiometry, it's hard to explain, but easy to understand, so I'm just gonna start with the basics"
I explained to them.
I made my way to the chalkboard that sat in the middle of the room, something they brought out for me to make things a little bit easier for me.

"Alright, so basically it's moles..."
I trailed off, getting deeper into the lesson, and surprisingly, they were all paying attention, taking notes, and asking questions for better understanding. I guess they really did want this. Football was their ticket out. If they weren't good at school. Then they'd have to be good at a sport to get into a good college.

We travelled down the lines of chemistry, and geometry, now working on english.

"I love Romeo and Juliet"
I smiled while flipping through the thick papers that had the story of Romeo and Juliet printed on them.

"It's so... romantic..."
I continued, my mind instantly travelling to Jug, a small smile taking place on my face as I thought back to that day, the day he first kissed me.

Hey there juliet...

His words bounced around my head, and I could almost feel his lips on mine, like a ghost.
Then my smile turned into a small smile, the fight that we had earlier coming back to me.

I didn't want to fight, I don't know why I was so pissed, he was just trying to protect me. And I was just being stubborn, as always.
I don't like being seen as the naive, innocent girl.
But I guess that's how everyone sees me.

"Is it really"
A voice spoke up, chucks.
I noticed the boys had taken a seat around me, getting closer than they were earlier.