"it's okay" pt.2

*Angst* *Sad stuff*
*not a continuation, but a previous form of the first part**trigger warning**sexual abuse mentioned*

-Jughead-

I watched the color drain from her face, as she stared at the contents that sat in the trunk of the car.
I didnt look at it, I couldn't look at it, because if I did, it really would've sunk in.
What I did.
What I did to a poor soul.
What I did to myself.
What I did to her.

"Jug"
Her voice came out in a whisper, unintentionally I believe, as she took a few steps back.

"B-betty"
I choked up, as I watched her slowly back away from the scene. She spared me a glance, then looked down at the lifeless body, then looked back up at me.

I knew what she was thinking.
How could he do this? How did this happen? What did he do?

"Betty please"
I begged, hoping that she wouldn't just take off, and leave me here, with a my own mistake, but knowing that I deserved it.

She turned around and jogged away, stopping at a tree.
I watched as all her contents spilled out of her, as she held herself up by the tree.

I cringed and looked away.
My eyes accidentally landing on the body that sat there, rotting and decaying. His screams and cries made it's way into my head, as I heard over and over again, like it was on loop. The look of fear in his eyes, came to me. He once had pretty blue eyes, but as I slowly brought him to his death, they drained, And I  found them at a pitch black color.

As he took his last breath, I'd realized what I had done.
I was too late though.
It was over.

"Jug"
Her soft, hoarse voice spoke up, she had appeared next to me, her eyes back on the body, like mine were.

"T-tell me what happened"
She demanded softly. I looked down at her, at her softness, at her beauty, wondering if I should spare her, and save her softness and her beauty, or tell her every detail, and watch all of her, wither away.

"Tell. Me."
She demanded, more roughly this time.
I exhaled sharply while backing away from her, and leaning up against nearby tree.
I stared down at my feet, avoiding her face, as it all came back to me.

"Do you think it's fun? Doing what you do?"
I asked, slowly walking towards him, my hands hid in my serpent jacket, fiddling with the object that sat there.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"
He asked me shakily.
His eyes were on my jacket pocket as well, as he slowly backed away from me.

"You know good and damn well what I'm talking about Phil, and don't act stupid"
My voice was hard. I felt a certain unfamiliarity, it felt as if I were burning. All my thoughts were unheard, and all I could see, was red.

"I don't!"
He shrieked, trying to sound tough, but it coming out as a surge of fear, making me feel even more burnt up.

"Well let me refresh your memory"
I started, coming to a hault in front of him, I could see a bit of relief wash over him, but for what?

"Yesterday, I saw my girl, with tears running down her face. She was shaking, and- and bruised up"
I continued, I watched the sudden realization come over him, as he pursed his lips and stood up taller.