"I need you" pt. 1

*Sad stuff* Trigger warning* contains suicide* read at own risk*

Bettypov-

I had done it, I messed up, and now I was leaving, there was no way of helping me, no way of saving me now.

A few weeks before, I had started to get calls, from the blackhood. A masked serial killer who shot my best friends dad, and killed a teacher. He instructed me to do things that I didn't like doing, like burn bridges with my other best friend Veronica, publish a very bad article about my mother who was an ex-serpant, and break up with jughead.

The only person who knew about it, was Archie, but what he didn't know, was that it was slowly killing me, not to talk to veronica anymore, receiving scolds from my mother, and not having to kiss, or touch jughead anymore, they all hate me, I hate me.

I did it all for them though, I did it to save them. The blackhood told me If I didn't, then he would cut them out of my life himself, kill them. So I did what he said, hoping it would save them, and me, but he still calls me, I can't sleep anymore, I can't eat anymore, the only substance I have put in my body has been adderall. I can't take it anymore.

I wrote a note, to everyone, one to Kevin, one to Ronnie, one to Archie, one to my mom, and one to jughead. I put the notes in seperate envelopes, each one with their names on it.

I put Archie's letter on his porch steps.

Dear Arch,
These few weeks have been the worst for me and you. And I thank you, thank you for being there for me, thank you for helping me through all of it, but I'm afraid you can't help anymore, I can't take it anymore, I don't want it anymore, and I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I'm doing this to you. After all we have been through, but it's for your own good, and it's for mine. We'll meet again soon Arch I promise, but until then, take care of everyone for me.
Goodbye.
Yours truly, Betty.

I gave Veronica's note to her dad's driver, Andre, instructing him to give it to her.

Dear V,
I know you hate me right now, I hate myself too, but please continue to read this and please believe me when I say i'm sorry, I never meant to say those things about you, I never wanted any of it to happen. It may not make sense, but Archie will explain it, as soon as I'm gone. There is a chance you might not care, but a chance that you still will, but I can't take it anymore, everything, and by doing this, I'm helping myself, and if I'm gone, I'll be helping you too. Then again, I'm sorry for what I did to you, and what I'm doing to you now, but maybe we will meet again, just maybe.

Yours truly, B.

I put Kevin's note on his porch.

Dear Kev,
You may not understand why I'm doing this, and you might not even care either. But I'm done, by the time you finish reading this, I'll be gone, adrift in the sweet water river. Archie will explain it, all of it. And I'm sorry, sorry for what I'm doing to you, but it's for the best, for everyone, and me, we'll meet again, I promise, but till then, so long kev.
Love, B.

I left my mom's note on her bed.

Dear Mom,
I know that you still hate me for what I did, and I know that you're gonna hate me for what I'm doing. You'll figure out why I did what I did soon, but for now, I just want you to know that I love you, and I'm sorry for leaving you. Take care of Polly and the twins, and take care of yourself, so long mom, I miss you already.

Yours truly ,Elizabeth.

And lastly, I left jug's note on the steps to his trailer. I could see the lights from his t.v flickering, and I could see the top of his grey beanie, I'm gonna miss him, everything about him. The way he kisses me, the way he touches me, the way he talks to me. I'm gonna miss when we go to pops, when we investigate new things. I'm gonna miss him, And I hope he misses me too.

I walked through the woods, my head down, listening to the sound of my sleeping pills jiggle in my pocket. I stood in front of the river, the moon made it shimmer, and it's almost still movement of the water was soothing. I took a deep breath, this sight was beautiful, and this was the last sight I would see, before I...

I took a mental picture, hoping if I close my eyes hard enough, i would see the river glistening, and I did.

I grabbed the pill capsule and popped it open. I repeated the words it's for the best, in my head over and over again, soon believing it, as I walked Into the water. Every Step I took, I put a pill in my mouth. I continued to walk, the water was now up to my waist, and my vision was almost gone, I walked farther and farther until the water was up to my nose.

It's for the best. It's for the best. It's for the best. It's for the best.

I took one last pill, and one last huge step, until I was fully under water. My vision grew darker as my body fought for air, but I wouldnt give in, until it was finally pitch black, and I was as light as a feather.

I could feel nothing. I could see nothing. I was nothing, but gone.

Word count- 996 words