"I need you" pt.2

*Sad Stuff*

-JugheadPov-

I was sitting on my couch, eating ramen noodles, and watching crime shows. The shows I used to watch with Betty, before she broke up with me.

I miss her, so so much, I don't know what I did wrong, I still try to figure it out in the depths of the night, when I can't sleep at night, not when she isn't in my arms.

I miss her touch, and her voice, her sweet smile. I miss how smart she was, I missed all of her.

I leaned back on the couch, about to drift off into a slumber, but my eyes shot open when my phone started to ring.

I rubbed my eyes while grabbing my phone, the caller ID read Kevin. I picked up the phone, completely suprised to hear screaming and panting, I could barely hear what he was saying.

"Kevin! Calm down! I can barely hear you!" I Exclaimed through the phone.

"Jughead! Get to sweet water now! It's betty!" He told me, which instantly grabbed my attention.

"What's wrong?" I asked, already slipping on my jacket, about to open the door.

"I'll explain it when you get here, just hurry!" He told me before hanging up.

I went and hopped on my motorcycle, my heart was racing, and crazy thoughts ran through My mind, was she okay? Did she do something to herself? Bad?

My mind kept trailing off to different, horrible, scenarios, where I couldn't even pay attention to the road. My hands trembled as I got closer and closer to sweet water.

When I arrived, I saw Archie, Veronica, and Kevin, knee deep in the water, in a circle. Archie had something in his hands, well someone, he had betty in his hands, and she was unconscious.

It took me some time to piece together what was happening, but when I did, my heart instantly dropped.

I quickly rushed into the water, running towards the others, they all said my name through shock and tears, I didn't say anything, I had tears of my own.

I pulled betty into my arms, her limp body was cold, her skin was pale, and her lips were blue.

"Betty, come on Betts wake up please" I cried while lightly tapping her face, trying to at least give her some feeling.

I carried her, bridal style, out of the water, and layed her down on the ground. I feeled around her body for a pulse, my breathing slowed as I couldn't find anything, not a heart beat. I couldn't lose her, and I wasn't going to.

"Give her CPR! Do something!" Veronica cried while cupping betty's cold face.

I remember when my dad made me take the CPR class at school for some dumb reason, so I did as I remembered. I unbuttoned her shirt so it wouldn't be to tight on her body. I placed my hands on her heart and pushed.

One...two... three..

I clenched her nose shut and and pressed my mouth against hers, giving her as much air as I could, I pulled back, and continued to pump on her chest.

"I'm so sorry Betty, so sorry" Archie whimpered, trying not to cry, but he wasn't trying hard enough.

Kevin had his hands in bettys, praying I believe, i too was praying, trying to block out veronica's loud sobs.

"Come on betty, please come back" I said, blowing into her mouth again. Tears trailed down my face as her body layed, her color had been drained. And I was slowly losing hope.

"Betty please, we need you, I need you, don't go, don't do this to me, don't do this to us" I cried, not being able to stop crying. 

I pressed harder on her chest, soon seeing something flicker on her face, I could see her eyes moving around in her closed sockets, and her fingers twitch.

"Yes, come on, that's it betty" I cried, blowing into her lips again.

I pumped her chest once again.

One... two... three...

She choked up the water, her eyes shot open, and she gasped for air.

"Oh my god, Betty!" Veronica exclaimed as I pulled betty's head into my chest. Her arms gripped my elbows lightly as she tried to catch her breath.

"Betty! I thought we lost you" Kevin exclaimed while the others joined in on our hug.

"I- I'm s-sorry" her soft voice barely said, she was shivering, scared and cold.

I kissed her forehead over and over again, happy that she was breathing, in my arms.

"I was so scared betty, so so scared" I told her before kissing her lips, the lips that I had missed so much.

I picked her up, bridal style, and held her in my arms, she nuzzled into my neck, it felt good to feel her breath on me.

"We gotta get you warmed up, Archie, can you take her to mine please?" I asked him, he nodded, patting my shoulder. I followed him to his truck and put betty in the backseat with veronica. Betty layed her head down in veronicas lap, and veronica stroked her hair.

I shut the door, then hopped on my motorcycle, driving behind them to my trailer.

When we arrived, I carried betty into the house, the others right behind me. I had veronica run a warm bath for betty, and she cooked her some soup too. Then I let betty stay in my bed, wearing my big shirt. I missed seeing her in my shirts.

The others were in the living room, waiting for me to come out, I stayed and layed next to betty, who was trying to fight the sleep, trying to keep her eyes open so she could look at me.

"Betty, I love you, so goddamn much, and I don't know what I would do, if I had lost you" I told her while kissing her nose. She stroked my jawline with a tired smile.

"I'm sorry juggie" she quietly said, her eyes glistened as she was about to cry. One tear slip, and I wiped it with my finger before kissing her lips.

"It's okay Betts, just get some rest, we'll talk in the morning" I told her, she nodded, finally letting sleep take over her as she slowly drifted off. I waited until she was actually asleep, before I slipped out of the room to see the others.

They looked up at me, and I nodded, telling them that she was okay, and that she was asleep. Archie stood up.

"Jug. Sit down, I need to tell you something, all of you, something" he started. I sat down next to Kevin.

"It's about Betty" he started.

Grabbing all of my attention.