"Tell me everything" pt.1

*fluff**angst**2x06*

-thirdpersonpov-

"So can you help us?"

She stared down at the car, her eyes glued to it, examining the model, the rust on the paint, and the flat tires.
She inhaled heavily, and kept the air in, as she cringed at the car.

"Is it fixable?"

She turned to face Archie, but her eyes were staring down at her feet, so they wouldn't disobey her, and meet eyes, with him.

It has been weeks to months, since they're unexpected split, leaving each other heartbroken, and alone.
He was left wondering what he did, what he did to deserve this, what he did wrong.
She was left wondering if what she did was right? If what she did would protect him. If what she did would keep her anonymous admirer, from getting to him.

But neither of them knew how much they ached for each other, craved each other, just one touch, maybe even a slight glance, would make a bit of the pain they shared go away.

It hurt her the most, but if it would keep him safe. She had to do it.

"There's nobody else on the Southside, who can fix a car?"

She tried to find loopholes, anything that would get her out of the same room with him, the boy she still felt for, she still loved. She was afraid that one wrong move, and she would cave, fall into him again, and it would all be over.

She was afraid that her anonymous caller knew where she was, knew where they were, and knew what they were doing at this exact moment.
She wasn't even supposed to be breathing the same air as him, let alone sharing a space within a room.
If the blackhood knew, he would already be plotting the punishment.

"The serpents are a motorcycle gang, they work on motorcycles, not cars, and they don't trust anyone else outside of the gang, because they fear they'll be working with the ghoulies"

She rolled her eyes at such foolishness, the whole thing, the drag race, the whole entirety of the gang. The fact that jughead, was now a part of them, he wore that jacket like a skin, she knew it was now a part of him, but she couldn't help to think, that the very reason he joined, was because of her.

"So can you help us?"

She sucked in sharply, and clenched her eyes shut. She slowly looked up, and risked a slight glance, but at Archie, she saw his figure though, a bit of his pitch black hair, that was covered by his beanie.
She ached even more.

"Uh, Arch?"

She made a slight gesture, telling him to pull to the side with her, so they could share a light chat with each other.
He gave jughead a small nod, before jogging towards Betty's direction, noticing her expression of discomfort, and worry.

"What's wrong?"

She inhaled sharply.

"I can't do this Arch, and you know that"

Archie was the only one who knew about her caller, about the things they demanded her to do, such as end things with jughead, which Archie did for her.
He knew that it was for her own protection, and everyone elses protection, but it pained him to watch his best friend slowly fall apart, along with the others.

"You'll be fine Betty, he won't find you, and if anything happens, you'll have jug to protect you"

She cringed at his words.
Then glanced at the boy behind him, who was leaned up against the car.
He spared a few glances at them, with a sour twisted face at the secrecy between the two. He noticed a certain closeness between them, which made him wonder, if something had sparked between the two, if that was the reason why she wanted to split.