"I don't like it" pt.3

*Angst**mentions of rape*

-JugheadPov-

"What happened? What did they do? Where is she? Is she okay? Is she hurt? Where is she!?!?"
I spiralled while running up to the two serpents.
They were leant up against somebodies truck, waiting for me.

"She's with Toni, Jones. She took her home, to calm her down"
Fangs replied while walking up to me.

"Calm her down? Why'd she need to be calmed down? What happened?"
I questioned rapidly, as I felt my heart rate pick up, at the site of their frowns.

"I... I dont know what happened. But she came out running, and crying. She wouldn't let us touch her, telling us not to hurt her, and to leave her alone. When she realized it was us. She just cried even harder into me, and... and she was limping..."
Pea exclaimed carefully, with sullen eyes. My heart broke into pieces, as I imagined the scene. Her crying, and hurt, and me not being there.

I clenched my fist, and felt my face fix into a scold, at the thought of them hurting her. I blinked myself into a new location. Finding myself in the house, looking at the six boys that sat propped on their couch, with confused expression.

"Jughead Jones, to what do we owe this pleasure to?"
Chuck ask, his confused expression, turning to a low dirty smirk, a devilish gleam in his eyes.
Everything in me just snapped, and I targeted him, everything just turned red, as I felt my fist wrap around his neck, and hold him, slamming him into a nearby wall.

"Son of a bitch"
I cussed while ramming him harder into the wall, and he hissed out in pain.

"Hey! What're you doing!"
Reggie cried, attempting pull me off of him, but fangs jumped to my side and pushed him to the floor.

"Anyone of you move, and you're dead!"
Pea threatened, and I could hear him whipping out his pocket knife, and flashing it to the others, who all went silent.
I turned my attention back to chuck, who was struggling to get out of my grip.

"What the hell did you do?"
I asked roughly, while pinning him down harder, forcing an answer out of him.

"It- it wasn't just me"
He choked. I followed his eyes to the two boys who sat on the couch, with worried expression.
Moose and Reggie.
I gave Pea and fangs a stare, indicating that I wanted them held down as well. They obeyed and snatched up the two boys.
Pea put his knife up to Reggie's neck, and fangs had Mooses face pressed up against the wall.

"What. Did. You. Do?"
I repeated, tightening my grip on his neck, he just had that same devious smirk stretched across his face, that I wish I could've slapped it off.

"We just simply showed her a good time, it was the least we could do, since she came out of her way to help us pass a few classes. And considering she was so frustrated with that fight of yours..."
He explained.
I felt myself loosen up at his last words.
She was so frustrated with that fight of yours..."
If she would've just listened to me.
Nothing would've ever happened.
If I didnt let her out of the door, or If I would've at least went with her, this wouldn't be happening.
If I would've just protected her. She wouldn't be hurt.

"So you repay her... by hurting her?"
I heard pea ask from behind me. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I wouldn't say hurt her... we simply just held her down, and gave her the best time of her life... we made little innocent betty cooper. Not so innocent anymore. We made the bitch-"
I had lost all of my self control at that very second, as I felt myself swing at him, my brass knuckles hitting his bare skin, and piercing it.
I couldn't contain myself, as I continued to go at him, swinging at him, and listening to his cries, begging for me to stop.