"I still need you"

*Angst* *sad stuff*

-BettyPov-

There he stood, at the front door of my trailer. I haven't seen him in five years, and there he stood, his hair a little bit longer since the last time I had saw him.

"Hey Betts, I'm back" he dared to say. I couldn't choke up any words, my mouth hung open.

"Um, mommy? Who is that?" Jules asked me, she clung on to my leg.

Jughead looked down at my daughter, well our daughter, and his eyes widened. He was about to say something, but I quickly cut him off.

"Umm, sweetie can you do me a favor and go wait in your room for a bit, I'll be there and we can finish playing, okay?" I asked her. She nodded and skipped off. She was wearing one of my long dresses, which dragged behind her.

I looked back at jughead, who had a small smile, and a small frown too.

"She is beautiful" was all he said.

I stepped out the way, letting him in. He walked in, and looked around, how I redecorated, I still had pictures of him up, not a lot, but just enough for only me to wonder about him.

"She looks a lot like you, her eyes, her hair, and her facial structure, but she reminds me a lot of myself" I told him.

I heard him plop down on my couch. He propped his feet up on the table, and ran his hand through his hair, the hair I missed running my hands through.

As much as I was suprised at seeing him, I didn't know how I felt, was I mad, he just showed up, no call, nothing. But I missed him so much, the days he suffered in prison, were the days I suffered without him.

"What are you doing here jughead? Why did you come back?" I asked him, I stood in front of him and folded my arms. He looked up at me, confused, then he sat up.

"I spent five years in jail, I've been waiting, praying for the day, that I could meet my daughter, and see you again Betts" he told me. I missed his nickname for me, Betts.

He tried to touch my waist, but I backed away. Pissed.

"You can't just show up, and expect me to take you back" I snapped at him, backing away.

"What? Betts, I was in jail, I didn't do anything wrong to you. In fact, the reason I was in jail, was to protect you, and our child, so yah, I expected you to take me back, well at least give me hugs and kisses" he told me.

I rolled my eyes and walked away, unbelievable.

"Why are you mad?" He asked me.

Those four words, made me snap, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started to cry, a mixture of anger and sadness fused Into my tears.

"Because jughead, you left me, when I needed you the most!" I exclaimed. He stood up, but didn't walk over to me.

"Betty, I was sent to prison, I didn't have a choice, I didn't want to, but I had to. I never intended on doing what I did, I never intended on leaving you, especially not when you were pregnant, but I was forced to, so again, why are you mad?" He asked me while walking over to me.

"Because!!! Everytime I tried to call, you never wanted to answer, everytime I wanted to visit, you never wanted me too"
I started, he was about to say something, but I cut him off.

"jughead I needed you, I needed to hear your voice tell me that everything was gonna be fine, that I would be okay, that we would be okay, I couldn't do this on my own" I told him. He ran his hands through his hair. Like he always does, and sighed deeply. Nothing to say.