"I'm not going anywhere"

*Sad stuff* *Fluff*

-BettyPov-

I was sitting on the bathroom floor, crying. No, sobbing. I had messed up, and now I don't know what to do. It had been hours after jughead went to work, and hours after I had found out I was pregnant.

I peed on three sticks, praying they were negative, praying I wasn't pregnant.

Positive...

Positive...

Positive...

I cried harder and harder as I stared at those test. What are we going to do? What am I going to do?

I cried harder, soon realizing jughead would be home from work in a few minutes. I'm so scared of telling him.

What if he doesn't want it? What if he leaves me?
What if I have to take care of this child alone?
What if I'll be a horrible mother?
What if I'll be like my mother? What am I supposed to do?

 I sobbed and sobbed as all these thoughts went through my head, partly knowing it was all my hormones spiraling out of control, but also thinking that it would be true.

Just then, the bathroom door flew open me, scaring me half to death, almost silent. There jughead stood, his eyes wide when he saw me sitting there on the floor crying. He plunged down next to me, then pulled my head into his chest.

"Shh, Betts I'm right here"  he told me, his voice was quiet and soft, and he petted my head, making me quiet down. After a few minutes of comforting me, he kissed my forehead, then pulled away slowly.

"Betts, what's wrong?" He asked me, looking me deep in to my eyes. I couldn't hide anything from him, especially not this, he'd figure out soon.

I started to cry softly, and dropped my head low.

"Did someone do something to you? Bad?" He asked me. I shook my head no.

"Did I do something?" He asked, his voice low. I shook my head no.

"Then what is it betty?" He asked me while lifting my face up with his finger.

I took a deep breath and rolled my head back, reaching for the three positive pregnancy sticks.
I clutched them in my palms and pulled them to my chest, then took another deep breath. I handed him the three sticks, not looking him the eyes. He took them.

For a few moments, we sat in silence, neither of us speaking a word, to scared of what we were to say. But Jug took the risk, and said something.

"Betts? You're? we're?" He asked me, not saying the word. I nodded my head yes, more tears streaming down my face. 

From the corner of my eye, I could see him run his hand through his pitch black hair, then set the three sticks down. He layed against the toilet next to me, and rolled his head back so he was now looking up at the same ceiling stain I was looking at.

"I imagined a child with you Betty, a beautiful child, but not now, not at this age" he told me. He let a loud sigh, then put his hand around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest. Then he kiss my forehead, his soft kisses always calmed me down, but it didn't do the trick this time, to much was going through my mind, I couldn't focus.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked, directing that question to myself, but also to Jughead.

"No, what are we gonna do?" he corrected, that brought a small smile to my face. I sat up and brought my hands to my face.