"You're safe now" pt.1

*requested**angst**sadstuff*

-Jugheadpov-

It's been two days, two damn days, since they took her. I haven't eaten, or slept since then, and I don't plan on it, not until I get her back.

I shouldn't have left her all by herself, I shouldn't have thought that she would be safe, all alone, at night.

This is all my fault.

The things that those ghoulies, those bastards, could be doing to her at the moment, both frightened me, and boiled my blood.

I have to save her.

I slammed my hand down on the desk in anger, ignoring the pain. I breathed in hard, trying to hold in a hard, burning scream.

Fuck.

I stood up and stormed out the door, I couldn't wait any longer, I couldn't sit and let those bastards do what they want to betty.

I'm not gonna wait on the serpents, I'm doing this myself.

I sped down the road on my motorcycle, riding fast, trying not to waste anytime.

I arrived at the warehouse, it was run down and deserted, no cars or anything, I didn't even see a ghoulie insight, which was strange.

I picked the lock, using the technique betty had taught me. It resulted in me kicking the door down, my patience's running extremely low.

I quickly ran down the hallway. Peering in every door and window, looking for her. I heard silent talking as I reached this door, i heard sobs too.

Before I could reach the door, it opened, I quickly hid behind a corner, and peeked out, viewing the figure that walked down the hallway.

Malachi.

He walked down the hallway, with a smug smirk, oh how I wanted to cut it off his face.

Son of a bitch.

I fought the urge to jump out and attack him, my priority was betty, once I had her, and she was safe, then I'll get Malachi.

Once I heard his footsteps disappear, I quickly ran to the door where he came out of. I kicked it open.

My eyes searched all over the place, then landed on a figure.

The figure laid on the cold, hard floor, motionless, barely breathing. Half naked. All you could hear were their silent sobs.

I walked closer to the figure, her gold hair and tear filled eyes glistening under the one light in the room.

She knew I was there, she just didn't know who I was.

"P- please, p- please just leave me alone, i- I c- can't-"

Her voice made my heart ache, it was barely there, half gone, as if she were screaming.

I took a few steps closer.

"P- please no!" She exclaimed, not moving.

"Betts" I said quietly, getting down on my knees, tears filling my eyes.

"J- jug? Jughead?" She asked trembling, she turned her head, facing me.

Her eyes began to gain color as she realized it was me, she quickly sat up and threw herself into my arms. Beginning to sob.

"Betts, shshsh, it's okay, it's okay, you're alright, you're alright, I have you" I reassured her, stroking her hair, and kissing her forehead.

"H- he- he, m- Malachi - Malachi he- they-" she stuttered out unclearly.

"They?" I repeated, what did "they" mean.

She just began to sob even more.

"What did they do to you?" I asked her, wrapping my arms around her, and holding her tighter.

"C- can we just g- get out of here?" She asked me.

"Yeah, yeah of course betts, we'll go now" I told her.

I lifted her up, holding her bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and hid her face in my chest, soaking my shirt even more.

"It's okay betts, you're safe now"

Word count- 623 words