the game pt.2

*Fluff*

-Bettypov-

How could I be so careless and stupid?

I put jughead in the hospital.

He probably hates me now, I wouldn't blame him though, I'd hate me too.

I sat in the same spot I was sitting when they took jughead to the hospital, and planned on staying there for an eternity.

Idiot,
why didn't you look where you were going?
He's not going to forgive you for this.
He's never going to talk to you ever again.

I sighed while running my hands through my hair, not knowing what to do.

You should have been paying attention.

He's in the hospital because of you.

You're so stupid.

I sat back and looked at the place where jughead layed, where I ran into him, and knocked him down, and dislocated his shoulder.

I replayed the accident in my head, over and over again, until my phone started to ring, snapping me out of my trance.

It was Veronica.

"V?"

"Girl, where are you?"

"Um? A bench?"

"Well get your ass off that bench, and come to the hospital, jughead wants you"

"What? Why?"

"Um, because you're his girlfriend"

"Oh, he's not mad at me?"

"I don't see why he would be, he's too much in pain to be mad"

"Oh. Well I guess I'll be there soon"

"You guess? Betty hurry up and get over here!"

She hung up before I could say anything else.

I sighed while standing up, I planned on walking to the hospital, it was right up the street anyway, and besides, it'd give me time to prepare for him to yell at me, and probably break up with me as well.

I walked slow, maybe that'd give him time to calm down.

I arrived at the hospital, taking a deep breath before walking inside.

I walked to the front desk where the lady greeted me with a warm smile.

"Um, I'm here for Jones"

The woman nodded while handing me a sheet of paper with three numbers on it.

851

I repeated those numbers over and over in my head, until I was in front of the room.

I saw Archie, Veronica, Kevin, and Reggie down the hall, at the vending machine, probably getting snacks for jughead.

I inhaled and exhaled sharply before slowly and quietly opening the door.

I stepped in, and my eyes were layed on jughead, who was sipping a soda and watching a cartoon.

He was laying down in a hospital bed, with his arm in a sling, holding a cast, that already had a few signatures on it.

The door shut behind me, making a loud noise, drawing jugheads attention to me.