Riot pt. 2

*fluff*
*filler*
*takes place in s2 riverdale*
*T.W: Blood, wounds, assualt*

-Thirdpov-

Betty kicked open the door to her home, the cold air, and the familiarity of her own sanctuary hitting her face.

She limped in, with a boy who was halfway unconscious, weighing down on her. She quickly made her way towards the couch, and placed him down against the cushion, wincing at the sound he made due to the impact. Betty sighed out in relief to having gotten rid of the heavy weight. She immediately charged for the door, slamming it shut, and locking it. Her mothers words came to her head seconds after.

She peered out the window, checking on the status of the riots movement, she could hardly see anything, and she took that as a reason to put off boarding everything up until after she was done patching up jughead.

She turned around, to see the little girl, on her knees, and her hand in the boys, as she looked up at him with wide eyes, silently praying for him.

Betty's heart ached for the girl even more.

She searched around her home, for something to start her off with.

A first aid kit maybe.

She quickly made her way up the stairs and into her bathroom, rummaging through her cabinets and such to find a first aid kit.
When she found one, she made her way back downstairs to the wounded jughead, perching herself on her knees in front of him, right next to the little girl.

"Uh... okay"
She huffed out, her eyes glancing from the boys dull grey eyes, down to her now bloodied sweater. That was her favorite one too.

She held up her hands, showing him what she was about to do.
She untied the sweater from his waist as slowly and softly as she could, and discarded it to the corner.

Large blood stains were aligned on his dark grey shirt, that had an "s" stitched into it.

Betty rolled up his shirt, revealing his bloody wounds, five to be exact.
She heard the little girl beside her gasp aloud, and she quickly rolled the shirt down. Realizing that this little girl had been traumatized enough, and didn't need to see anymore.

She cleared her throat, then turned to the little girl.

The light in the house was a contrast from the dark alley they were in only thirty minutes ago, now she could actually see the little scared girl. Her hair was a dirty blonde, tied back into two ponytails, her eyes were a bright blue, and doe, like betty's, her skin was pale, and her cheeks were full, if betty had to guess her age, she would believe 11 or 12.

"Um... could you do me a favor?"

The little girl nodded vigorously.

"Could you go into the kitchen, and bring me a large bowl, and fill it up with water please?"
Betty asked.

The little girl was up on her feet already, dashing towards the kitchen area and beginning to search for a large bowl to fill up. By any means necessary, she was desperate to save her big brother.

Betty cleared her throat, turning back to the wounded boy. She gave him one glance, and then began rolling up his shirt again.
The wounds were aligned upwards, some wider than others, and some bloodier than others.